Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 182 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’d be shocked too, but actually that could be a really fun house. A “best of” final destination deaths. I’d definitely be up for that. Even more so if they managed to bring in the choices element from the third film somehow

I’m not a big fan of that franchise so I don’t know too much about them but I do remember the plane crash from the first one and the rollercoaster crash (in the second movie? Or third?) which would be two horribly hilarious scenes to be featured in a theme park destination Halloween event.

Actually, thinking about it more it would likely end up like Saw, where you need to hit the timing right to enjoy it. So hard pass for me. Though it would be cool to listen to love rollercoaster by the red hot chilli peppers in the queue haha

Reactions: Allison
I’m not a big fan of that franchise so I don’t know too much about them but I do remember the plane crash from the first one and the rollercoaster crash (in the second movie? Or third?) which would be two horribly hilarious scenes to be featured in a theme park destination Halloween event.

I think a plane house would be very scary. It might be too sensitive a topic with people, unfortunately. Though if it didn't actually involve a crash (like my idea of a plane getting stuck in a hellish alternate dimension) it could work.

Last edited:
Actually, thinking about it more it would likely end up like Saw, where you need to hit the timing right to enjoy it. So hard pass for me. Though it would be cool to listen to love rollercoaster by the red hot chilli peppers in the queue haha

Exactly, IIRC there’s no physical human killer in it so it’d basically have to be SA’s in various forms of mutilation. The only thing I’d wanna see are the sets themselves.

I thought “Love Rollercoaster” was Ohio Players unless RHCP covered it then that’s something I need to hear immediately lol

Exactly, IIRC there’s no physical human killer in it so it’d basically have to be SA’s in various forms of mutilation. The only thing I’d wanna see are the sets themselves.

I thought “Love Rollercoaster” was Ohio Players unless RHCP covered it then that’s something I need to hear immediately lol
I know the RHCP version which was used in the Beavis and Butthead movie, and thought it was the same version in final destination 3 (just before the tanning bed death), but it’s the Ohio Players version. Learn something new every day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Allison

I do think that was a problem some people might have had with Interstellar Terror, since the vast majority of actors in that house were victims, and the "killer," so to speak, was the sets and effects.

I thought Interstellar Terror was based more off of Event Horizon?

It was. Same thing with Demon Cantina & From Dusk Till Dawn, and Run: Hostile Territory basically being a Hostel Maze.

Speaking of video games that need houses, I need a Bioshock house or a proper redo of Silent Hill. Bioshock probably won’t ever happen though, so I just need Saws n Steam in a SS and that’ll be close enough.

Coach- IP- possibly Poltergeist- clue 4?
Dynamite- Trick r Treat- clue 2
Feature- mysterious secret house
Fireball- Stranger Things- no clue
Meteor- original- clue 6
Poison- original- clue 5
Rag-Tag- original
Snacks- original
Surprise- IP- possibly HDD- clue 7?
Zero- Dead Exposure- clue 1

Last edited:
So next up
Two more IPs(Happy Death Day, and AHS)

Originals: could be anything, more likely something completely new. Another franchise house could happen again.

(This is a guess by me not by Universal, just judging the forums)

So next up
Two more IPs(Happy Death Day, and AHS)

Originals: could be anything, more likely something completely new. Another franchise house could happen again.

(This is a guess by me not by Universal, just judging the forums)

No AHS this year unless a curve ball happens and Cult ends up as a zone. From the sounds of it there’s at least one more sequel house, my bet is “Snacks” or “Feature”

I think we may need to be patient until things become a bit clearer.

giphy-3_e2fe2aee-1c0c-4acf-b057-c443e48a75af_large.gif