Disney Springs Discussion | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Springs Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Secrets of the Empire was a blast. Totally convincing. Best I can compare it to is a VR Holodeck. Its obviously set up for you to succeed in the mission but wow! At one point I had to remind myself walking across the gangway high above a field of lava wasn't real. :D Certainly worth the time and money. Everyone coming out was talking about how great it was. (As a side note, when we started thinking about our movements I believe we actually went from room to room in a circle.. lol)

Going to be in town next week. Can't wait to eat at Homecoming. Anyone have any recommendations from the menu?

Also, I'm really amped to see Infinity War in the Dolby Cinema at DS. I've already seen it two times (I think it is the best Marvel movie, with the most effective cinematic villain of the last decade) but I'm dying for the experience of the Dolby.

Homecoming was pretty good. Not as good as it is hyped up to be, but still solid. Got to sit outside over the “springs,” which was pretty cool. I’m really into Disney Springs as a whole. Some of the architecture is just amazing. They’ve left the Marketplace side in the dust as far as visual appeal goes.

Reactions: Nick
Wine prices at Wine Bar George are surprisingly affordable. I figured there wouldn't be a glass under $15, but majority of the main menu seems to be $12 or under a pour, with around half a dozen basically the price of a frozen Butterbeer. Happy to see this, but I do wonder it that means they think the market is getting oversaturated.

Wine prices at Wine Bar George are surprisingly affordable. I figured there wouldn't be a glass under $15, but majority of the main menu seems to be $12 or under a pour, with around half a dozen basically the price of a frozen Butterbeer. Happy to see this, but I do wonder it that means they think the market is getting oversaturated.
If it means lower prices for alcohol, then I won’t be complaining about over-saturation. :toast: