Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 185 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is it possible Clue #3 is getting announced next? Clue #1 was announced first and then Clue #2 was announced after that(DE the TrT).

As far as the zone-house clue codenamed Snacks I think we can narrow it down to The Strangers(were in All Nite Die In Double Feature & were in Silver Screams), the zone Path of the Wicked(was featured in ST3 but has never had a house), Treaks & Foons(zone in 12? & 17, cameo in Hallow’d Past), @Robert Bliss pointed out Nightengales(Lair of the Banshees in 2016, shared a SS with Thing), and as a stretch Saws n Steam since it was a zone and was in the JAWS Queue. Since this house is an original, it is most likely either a new rendition of All Nite Die In(I wish but probably not), Path of the Wicked(potentially), Treaks & Foons(unlikely), Nightengales 2(hopefully), or Saws n Steam 2.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Is it possible Clue #3 is getting announced next? Clue #1 was announced first and then Clue #2 was announced after that(DE the TrT).

As far as the zone-house clue codenamed Snacks...
:?:

What makes you think that “zone-house” poetry was for Snacks?

Also, I don’t know (for sure) the announcement order. I wouldn’t get wrapped up about announcement orders.

:?:

What makes you think that “zone-house” poetry was for Snacks?

Also, I don’t know (for sure) the announcement order. I wouldn’t get wrapped up about announcement orders.

Mystique described the zone-house clue and then said codename Snacks is really easy once you know the maze. They’re probably unrelated since it was a response to a multi part question. I hope the zone-house is codename Ragtag since that would be a definite for Oz

For the record, I did like HDD as a movie, just think it's a lame choice for a maz. What made it unique and fun just translates other repetition and generic baby face slasher in a maze imo.

Reactions: SeventyOne
It's been a while since I tried guessing anything, so I'm going to give Clue #8 a shot.

Two GIFs on two different sites with not much common. One is of Summer throwing a molotov cocktail setting a car on fire. The other is Summer looking excited (and her parents horrified) at someone strung up by balloons fly away.

Firefly is a spaceship in the show by the same name, piloted by a ragtag crew.

Also, unless its a complete coincidence, Legacy posted a Nathan Fillion GIF above when someone mentioned the codename Ragtag.

So, I think we're looking at a house set on a space ship or space station of some kind. Not sure if it's Interstellar Terror, or Invasion!, or something else entirely, but at least that's my idea for the setting.
-------------------

EDIT: I'm rewriting my guess for the theme here, first the clues:

Fireball - Stranger Things
Dynamite - Trick r Treat
Coach - Poltergeist
Surprise - Happy Death Day
Zero - Dead Exposure: Patient Zero
Poison - Body Collectors (Switchblade GIF is Jack the Ripper, "That Doesn't Make Any Sense" is Shadybrook, Froopyland is Terra Cruentes, the set is an analogy for the franchise's past houses)
Meteor - Path of the Wicked (Scary Tales)
Snacks - Either Hallow (Pickle Rick is a proxy for a Jack 'O Lantern/carved turnip) or Creatures! (People as food). I'm leaning towards Creatures! because we already have Trick r Treat this year.
Ragtag - Interstellar Terror
Feature - Shrek's Mystery House

Coupled with the #BeKindRewind clues and "the past coming back to haunt you", I think we're getting a
10 year Reflections of Fear anniversary, minus any houses with rights issues.

Last edited:
^If even only partly true I would literally scream cause 18 is the year I most regret not going to. Of course it was also the first year i heard about hhn lol. Ugh I hope that's true.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
If Snacks is a Leave It To Cleaver offshoot, it would be cool if it was a sort of origin story like Dead Exposure:patient Zero seems to be. Maybe a more direct prequel than DE:pZ, but I don't know how deep that goes.

EDIT- "Meetz Meats! Serving YOU for over 25 years!" Said in 2009, that means it was likely opened in the 80's.

Last edited:
Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Yea but we still haven't gotten a Nightingales sequel, and they're better characters.:bolt:
Agree. The Only Body Collectors I experienced was 25 and they were great! But the one scene with the Nightingales in the anniversary house had me do the panic jumps. Much more intense characters. Would love to see them in a scarecrow/tomb of the ancients level of claustrophobic house.