Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers Campus (DCA)

How many phase do you guys think marvel land will have

If I had to wager, 2, with the first in 2020 taking care of replacing Bugs Land (Spider-Man), and the other, a year or two after (Avengers).

If anything were to change, itd be the addition of Black Panther for Phase 2 plans.

With "Avengers 4" filming and Spider-man 2 starting production soon, do you think they'll do like they did with GotG 2 and film footage with the actors for the rides?

With "Avenge Us" filming and Spider-man 2 starting production soon, do you think they'll do like they did with GotG 2 and film footage with the actors for the rides?

Spidey's movie rights are still owned by Sony. They might have come to an agreement for the movies, but I doubt that theme park rights were included. Nothing says they couldn't work out a deal, but I'd be skeptical that it would happen.

Spidey's movie rights are still owned by Sony. They might have come to an agreement for the movies, but I doubt that theme park rights were included. Nothing says they couldn't work out a deal, but I'd be skeptical that it would happen.
Well they can have Spider-man walk around DCA so they have some rights to use him for the parks.

Well they can have Spider-man walk around DCA so they have some rights to use him for the parks.

That's not Tom Holland walking around though. They have the rights to Spiderman, but that's not what they'd need to have Tom Holland film scenes for a ride during Spiderman 2

With "Avengers 4" filming and Spider-man 2 starting production soon, do you think they'll do like they did with GotG 2 and film footage with the actors for the rides?

I agree with that if they were to do Spider-Man with Holland, they'd have to set up new contracts...and as I say that, I have to think that'd be part of the deal in some way that can be open for negotiations.

I agree with that if they were to do Spider-Man with Holland, they'd have to set up new contracts...and as I say that, I have to think that'd be part of the deal in some way that can be open for negotiations.
I just hope that if they do, the CEO of Sony won’t throw a sandwich at Kevin Feige and yell, “f&$! off!”

That actually happened when they first approached Sony for the rights to Spidey.

I just hope that if they do, the CEO of Sony won’t throw a sandwich at Kevin Feige and yell, “f&$! off!”

That actually happened when they first approached Sony for the rights to Spidey.

I would argue that Marvel Studios and Sony seem to be on good footing with the current partnership, and it'd be ludricious to drop the deal when it's starting to get to the best stride for both Marvel/Sony.