Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers Campus (DCA)

Confirm for marvel land so far spider man ride and Avengers coaster there’s a Rumor going around that a Dr Stranger ride ant man and the wasp ride and a black panther themed ride might be coming as part of the phase 2 for marvel land

Confirm for marvel land so far spider man ride and Avengers coaster there’s a Rumor going around that a Dr Stranger ride ant man and the wasp ride and a black panther themed ride might be coming as part of the phase 2 for marvel land

The only confirmed things coming to the Marvel DCA project, is Spider-Man and The Avengers, but that was due to that being mentioned not just in the announcement a few months back, but at D23 when they mentioned the Avenger's tease originally put next to Mission Breakout.

Nothing has been confirmed of Doctor Strange, Ant-Man & The Wasp, or Black Panther being apart of it, however, it would make a small bit of sense for Black Panther, due to the success of that film. But that being said, don't put any form of stock to anything outside of Spider-Man or Avengers, unless if it's officially mentioned in press material or publicly announced at the appropriate outlets.

I've been told some redesigns took place in order to ensure Black Panther had a larger presence in Marvel land after the movie's success.

Out of curiosity, would it be more like an interactive experience like a Wakanda Research Center instead of an actual attraction? Because I can see that more than adding a new ride, atleast for now.

I've been told some redesigns took place in order to ensure Black Panther had a larger presence in Marvel land after the movie's success.

Out of curiosity, would it be more like an interactive experience like a Wakanda Research Center instead of an actual attraction? Because I can see that more than adding a new ride, atleast for now.
Forgive me for not posting this as I REALLY suck at being able to post them, but I did some fooling around on Maps. If they're willing to do away with those backstage buildings that are at the back end of the expansion plot behind guardians, they could easily squeeze in that Avengers E-Ticket and a Flight of Passage-style E-ticket for Black Panther. I don't think they would have the space to make a fully fleshed-out Wakanda, but they could theme it to the Wakandian research facility or something.

Forgive me for not posting this as I REALLY suck at being able to post them, but I did some fooling around on Maps. If they're willing to do away with those backstage buildings that are at the back end of the expansion plot behind guardians, they could easily squeeze in that Avengers E-Ticket and a Flight of Passage-style E-ticket for Black Panther. I don't think they would have the space to make a fully fleshed-out Wakanda, but they could theme it to the Wakandian research facility or something.
I your ideas

I don’t know too much about the Disneyland Resort. I know they lack space though.

Disney World has a luxury of space. Disney can move nonessential buildings further away from the park and move things around more easily.

Sadly, I don’t think Disney has that flexibility at Disneyland. Those buildings have some value. There isn’t a ton of land for Disney to feasibly move them.

(Is it a normal thing for Disney to demolish and move backstage stuff at DLR?)

I don’t know too much about the Disneyland Resort. I know they lack space though.

Disney World has a luxury of space. Disney can move nonessential buildings further away from the park and move things around more easily.

Sadly, I don’t think Disney has that flexibility at Disneyland. Those buildings have some value. There isn’t a ton of land for Disney to feasibly move them.

(Is it a normal thing for Disney to demolish and move backstage stuff at DLR?)
They just completely tore out a lot of backstage buildings to make room for GE. They may have relocated some buildings but I know they moved the horse facility somewhere off-site.

Even if they didn't want to get rid of those buildings, I think they could make it work somehow.