Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites

They’re all “comes with Express” and “doesn’t come with Express” to me. 2 categories.
Do you think Sapphire will ever get anything?

I know not every hotel can have it but something like a twilight express for Sapphire would be pretty awesome since Sapphire is sitting in middle child land right now. Just 2 hours left in the day or something.

It is a really nice place and they have been sliding the rates up.

I know not every hotel can have it but something like a twilight express for Sapphire would be pretty awesome since Sapphire is sitting in middle child land right now. Just 2 hours left in the day or something.

It is very unlikely any other hotels ever get Express.

Not sure they’d wanna deal with having confusing different Express levels. I’m sure they already have guest confusion about which resorts offer Express and which don’t.

It is very unlikely any other hotels ever get Express.
Right. They all get early entry into the parks and free transportation. Only the premium ones will get Express. If they gave away more Express, the Express lines would start to get too long.

Right. They all get early entry into the parks and free transportation. Only the premium ones will get Express. If they gave away more Express, the Express lines would start to get too long.

I agree. If they water down the express, the prices they charge for the top 3 would be hard to justify for most.

I would not be surprised to see Express change radically in the next few years. They keep toying with wristbands of their own...

Aren't some hotels letting you use your phone as a room key? That's the way to go, IMO. Forget another thing you have to carry around. Have your room key, ticket, Express, and Virtual line all managed from your UO app.

Aren't some hotels letting you use your phone as a room key? That's the way to go, IMO. Forget another thing you have to carry around. Have your room key, ticket, Express, and Virtual line all managed from your UO app.
Six Flags lets me have my annual pass on my phone but not Universal. Have heard from insiders it might be in the works but still nothing.

At least as far as express is concerned, that will never work with the HRRR and Hulk metal detector situation.

I think one of the Annual Passes offer Express Pass after 4pm which would probably be the best option but Sapphire is closer in pricing to Cabana Bay and Aventura and I don't think Universal want to risk diluting the benefits of the other 3 more expensive hotels.