Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I know. But a quint post liked by you three, law of probability says..
Currently, there is a long-term plan for JPDC but (of course) it could change. Some would be pleased. Others would say it looks like a six-foot turkey.

EVERYTHING is in flux. One day, it's ABC. The next, it's XYZ. Who knows?! It may never happen. Or, movement in JP could start as early as next week.
Not certain anyone other than Bio would notice, yet.

Last edited:
Raptors are six foot turkeys.

If only Bio would notice, clearing of Trike plot, but leaving trees around exterior?

If only we had some clues on the Jurassic World/Park stuff that's surely going in Beijing. I'm sure there's bound to be similarities.

I wouldn't opposed to a more fleshed out version of a raptor encounter being moved inside JPDC though.

I stubled upon this video from December, (not sure if this type of video is against the rules here, sorry if it is) and if you skip through, it seems like they were already doing some clearing of the area almost 6 months ago. Was this possibly just to prepare for the complete demolition of the area that should be happening soon?

I stubled upon this video from December, (not sure if this type of video is against the rules here, sorry if it is) and if you skip through, it seems like they were already doing some clearing of the area almost 6 months ago. Was this possibly just to prepare for the complete demolition of the area that should be happening soon?
Well publicly uploading videos like that is a great way to get banned from the resort for life!

The area has been cleared for years. Was being used for storage, Entertainment’s break areas, raptor encounter stuff, etc.

Recently part of it was used for the JP clip of a new commercial too.

But yea, other than ribbons tied around trees, I don’t believe anything has been done in relation to the new project yet, and especially not all the way back in December.

Has anyone looked at videos from this year's Licensing Expo? Universal Brand Development has a Blue velociraptor doing rounds at the show. The performer's legs show but it looks really good, it's eyes even blink. Any chance this could be same Blue IOA will be getting?

Has anyone looked at videos from this year's Licensing Expo? Universal Brand Development has a Blue velociraptor doing rounds at the show. The performer's legs show but it looks really good, it's eyes even blink. Any chance this could be same Blue IOA will be getting?
Link?

The performer’s legs show on our velociraptor too, they’re just hidden by the setup of the m&g, so it’s definitely possible

Status
Not open for further replies.