Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure how to post it or if it’s been discussed in he Hollywood thread. But I’ve seen discussion of a new Raptor Encounter, and on instagram, Chris Pratt posted a picture of a new Raptor Encounter of what I assume is in Hollywood.

So I just got word from my most reliable Universal source that yes, there is definitely something substantial and new coming into JP and that it will be part of the conversion of the area into Jurassic World. No word on what the new attraction is exactly yet, but I'm working on it.

So I just got word from my most reliable Universal source that yes, there is definitely something substantial and new coming into JP and that it will be part of the conversion of the area into Jurassic World. No word on what the new attraction is exactly yet, but I'm working on it.
Raptor Blue Coaster. ;)

Speaking of Blue, it shouldn't be long till you guys get her into the parks, as she finally made the jump to Hollywood.

Still full-suit, but new mold and design. I would imagine you'll all see her debut on the 22nd.
I'm sure Blue will be joining the present Raptor show at IOA, which is one of the best live productions in Orlando, Universal or Disney. I find myself mesmerized watching people's reactions to the raptor and their excellent handlers in the fenced area. It's something every visitor to the park should try to catch.

I'm sure Blue will be joining the present Raptor show at IOA, which is one of the best live productions in Orlando, Universal or Disney. I find myself mesmerized watching people's reactions to the raptor and their excellent handlers in the fenced area. It's something every visitor to the park should try to catch.

The only thing I think will be jarring, is the new mold compared to previous.

Oh, and here is some Blue.

That looks so close to the movie. I hope they re-do the other raptor molds to better reflect what they look like in the movies. Maybe use the Blue mold but just paint brown?

If it's like what they are doing in Hollywood, I would throw any hope of that happening out the window.

It'd primarily be for now, just Blue making the jump in new molds.

If it's like what they are doing in Hollywood, I would throw any hope of that happening out the window.

It'd primarily be for now, just Blue making the jump in new molds.
I’m wondering if Universal is waiting to see how the new raptor from JW2 does with audiences.

I could see them potentially swapping out the older raptors for one of those.

Granted, new raptor is the villain, but still...

I’m wondering if Universal is waiting to see how the new raptor from JW2 does with audiences.

I could see them potentially swapping out the older raptors for one of those.

Granted, new raptor is the villain, but still...

As of now, I would only expect one new Raptor, and it certainly won't be the IndoRap.

Now, could we eventually see the creature sometime in the next few years? Possibly, but even then, they seem to be pushing the I-Rex more than the I-Rap for the JW Conversion, at-least for USH.

As of now, I would only expect one new Raptor, and it certainly won't be the IndoRap.

Now, could we eventually see the creature sometime in the next few years? Possibly, but even then, they seem to be pushing the I-Rex more than the I-Rap for the JW Conversion, at-least for USH.
That might be a marketing move. It seems like they’re trying to keep I-Rap a little hidden. The newest trailer removed quite a bit of the suspense behind it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.