Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's many factors that play into if a ride shuts down, including but not limited to: rain (intensity and length), wind, ambient temperature, and lightning in the area. Shut down procedures are defined by the manufacturer and usually increased by operator (example: Cedar Point shuts down rides frequently for wind no matter what the manufacturer says).

Why can't we see both Magnet's and Drive Tires?
I think it's possible, drive tires for the smaller launches and magnets for the major launches. However, Cheetah Hunt's first launch is very slow and short, meaning that they very well could just use magnets for the smaller ones too. Like I said though, there won't be any way to tell unless someone happens to give us some more info, or until the launch track gets installed.

I think it's possible, drive tires for the smaller launches and magnets for the major launches. However, Cheetah Hunt's first launch is very slow and short, meaning that they very well could just use magnets for the smaller ones too. Like I said though, there won't be any way to tell unless someone happens to give us some more info, or until the launch track gets installed.
I know tires will be involved, but I’ve been guessing for the slower moving show scenes.

I know tires will be involved, but I’ve been guessing for the slower moving show scenes.
Yeah, we can see the mounts for the drive wheels on the track that they have installed now.
2e6eedbabc7692dbd41c08f95c4e6000.png
de59cd7487b9e3fcaed216ea4d2f84c8.png

There’s still a pretty lengthy stint to the end from what may be the fastest launch after the drop track too, don’t forget.
Yes that has to be the fastest launch I believe, there's an extra long straight away out of the drop track into an upward helix bring you back up to station level, a good amout of speed is needed for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.