Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 190 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well Hollywood could get Chp 1 this year and Orlando could get Chp 2 next year; it would prevent the property from being a repeat on either coast

That's straight up backwards thinking.

Knowing the odds, I would imagine if Orlando is waiting till next year, for when there is more material thanks to Part 2 of IT, that they would include Part 1 for context of elements.

And, this is without knowing things on if IT is happening, I would imagine that IT would be a Multi-Year contract if it's happening for Hollywood, and they'd work on the Orlando contract when it's best suited.

Just another thought which I had recently^^ What are your thoughts about a returning of the Rocky Horror Picture Show to this years event. From my point of view it could be possible because it could replace B&T and could suck up the crowds

It never sucked up crowds previously--always struggled to half-fill the smaller Beetlejuice theater. And while a touchy subject around here, I've never seen as many walk-outs from any theme park show as RHPS--the subject matter and (especially) the callbacks don't fit with the new if-not-family-friendly-not-as-family-unfriendly version of HHN management seems to want.

It never sucked up crowds previously--always struggled to half-fill the smaller Beetlejuice theater. And while a touchy subject around here, I've never seen as many walk-outs from any theme park show as RHPS--the subject matter and (especially) the callbacks don't fit with the new if-not-family-friendly-not-as-family-unfriendly version of HHN management seems to want.
Ok I didn't know that^^ it was just a quick thought I had previously.

And they eventually started ejecting people for doing the callbacks. Or at least I remember hearing about that happening.

I lucked into more information than I've ever gotten before, and I can't guarantee I'll ever get the same amount again.

But all this is more enjoyable/infuriating when we're allowed to speculate. I'd rather this.

That's more of what I meant, crazy amount of speculation/riddles/guesses etc. mucho funo

Reactions: Robert Bliss

Really, if I have one concern about what I'm hearing about HHN this year so far--and this sounds like it could be a great year--it's probably that three of the four IPs either confirmed (Stranger Things) or strongly rumored (Poltergeist, Happy Death Day) are <=PG-13.

Sometimes, of course, something that would fit better with a Halloween event would also be less adult-oriented than an alternative--the Potter show, if it happens, would fit "Halloween" way better than B&T. Same with Stranger Things replacing AHS as the big draw: much more "Halloween-y," but also much less "adult" (former rated TV-PG, latter rated TV-MA). Same with Poltergeist, which was my first horror movie--and I'm guessing many other peoples', as inferred by the flashback scene in ST1 when Joyce invites Will to it.

Last edited:
Three points:

1) I personally think the"rainbow" thing needlessly complicated the Pickle clue.

2) Universal WAS working on IT, in November/December.

3) Don't expect a 2nd show.

Glad we have only one show, ESPECIALLY if we get 10 houses. I HIGHLY doubt this happens, but it'd be cool if the AoV stage were in the second Shrek theatre, which would leave the main stage area open for a zone structure ala Skoolhouse or the Voodoo Queen's hut.

Last edited:
Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I'm happy AoV is getting a more hurricane-proof setting. I assume anyway, I haven't actually done Fear Factor in all my decades of going to Universal. Not generally into dance shows, but they really impressed and entertained me.

Wait, is Fear Factor where they did Bill and Ted? If that's true, that's funny because I asked about that a while back and some not-Legacy-person shot me down.

AoV will be coming back to the event. No
Other show till 2020, is my guess.

An Icon this has been rumored for so long and has been speculated like too much. Now If it happens.

IPs this and originals are the most interesting right next to Icons and the theme of the event.

I'm happy AoV is getting a more hurricane-proof setting. I assume anyway, I haven't actually done Fear Factor in all my decades of going to Universal. Not generally into dance shows, but they really impressed and entertained me.

Wait, is Fear Factor where they did Bill and Ted? If that's true, that's funny because I asked about that a while back and some not-Legacy-person shot me down.
Fear Factor was used for Excellent Halloween Adventure, yes.

If that means there isn't going to be another show, I am interested to what they'll do to the area usually occupied with the stage used for AoV. This does mean though, that at-least for the foreseeable future, that FFL is safe (unfortunately)

I thought FFL was going to begin demolition after this summer? You’d think that they’d want to go full steam ahead with whatever’s being constructed, especially to try to put F&FSC in the rear view mirror.

AoV will be coming back to the event. No
Other show till 2020, is my guess.

An Icon this has been rumored for so long and has been speculated like too much. Now If it happens.

IPs this and originals are the most interesting right next to Icons and the theme of the event.

I think we could be seeing an Icon(cough Bloody Mary) this year, and if not that a marketing mascot like Bone ended up being.

So as far as the pickle clue, Pickle Rick is a compound of human and a pickle, like rainbow is a compound of the words rain and bow. Wishful thinking makes me it connects to Meatz Meets being a mashup of human and animal meat, but I know it connects to something else

Edit - MiB Tent is up; what’s everyone’s guesses as far as what’s gonna go in it?