Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 193 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
But the BM trademark for Halloween events died last 10/20?

#icandream

I think I feel the same way about BM returning that you and hunnylvr do about It (and HBR does about Thing).

I have no idea if Mary will return. When I discovered the death of the trademark and that there was a house that was being kept secret, I experienced one of my biggest internal struggles.

What do I want more? Mary or IT

It's a struggle that's still ongoing since we still have no idea what this 10th house will be. I'm trying to keep my hopes low. The secret house could be a last minute addition or something else entirely.

I have no idea if Mary will return. When I discovered the death of the trademark and that there was a house that was being kept secret, I experienced one of my biggest internal struggles.

It's a struggle that's still ongoing since we still have no idea what this 10th house will be. I'm trying to keep my hopes low. The secret house could be a last minute addition or something else entirely.

Watch the secret house be Havoc 3.0:grin: Anyways, if Mary were to come and not get a house they could just incorporate her into a SZ and have her make a cameo in every house. And also yeah between Mary and IT I don’t know which I’d rather see

Reactions: Grits0808

I just wish Mary was more interesting :rolleyes: because then the choice would be a no-brainer for me. I'd much rather see the return of Bloody Mary than an IT house.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Yeah I figured such. But the fact that we're getting five originals has me excited enough.

Same. Plus Bloody Mary’s return seemed too good to be true considering we’re already getting Dead Exposure and potentially another installment or spin off of Scary Tales. Now all we need is Body Collectors and this year will officially be one of the greats considering it already seems amazing

Edit - Could Stranger Things being such a big property be the reason why we’re getting more originals?

Reactions: faceleg
Just listened to the latest Jim Hill Universal podcast and he said something about the Walking Dead being very likely this year? That doesn't seem to be hinted at anywhere else.

Probably confused it with Dead Exposure since that’s supposed to be reusing WD masks. Either that or that could be our surprise...(hopefully and probably not though since WD is dropping in ratings and we have StrTh)

Just listened to the latest Jim Hill Universal podcast and he said something about the Walking Dead being very likely this year? That doesn't seem to be hinted at anywhere else.
There's a reason it's not being hinted at.

giphy.gif

If Purge ends up in Shrek, I hope it cuts the lines down for things I actually do want to see.
Please Purge the lines, thank you.
Make it an upcharge. Why not?

I would almost rather have The Walking Dead, at least that has decent looking sets. On another hand, what if Purge happens in a Horrors of Blumhouse 2 with Happy Death Day?

Reactions: Robert Bliss
I would almost rather have The Walking Dead, at least that has decent looking sets. On another hand, what if Purge happens in a Horrors of Blumhouse 2 with Happy Death Day?
This season of Fear The Walking Dead is the best season of any Walking Dead in my opinion. And I full-on hated Fear before now and have pretty much stopped watching the main series regularly. Just a check in here and there.