Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

The mummy version of last years reboot was a flop well ok I shouldn’t be so harsh but it could’ve been better but eventually If the mummy attraction were to stay at USF for awhile could we see like some new scenes added to the newer film with Tom Cruise?

The mummy version of last years reboot was a flop well ok I shouldn’t be so harsh but it could’ve been better but eventually If the mummy attraction were to stay at USF for awhile could we see like some new scenes added to the newer film with Tom Cruise?
You answered your own question in the intro of this post.

The reboot was a flop, so no new scenes.

I’d like a coffee shop to open replacing the arcade at the exit. :lol:
It's very least they should pump a coffee smell during the final Brendan Fraser scene.

coffeelight1.jpg