Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 358 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I knew the old TE would not be there much longer I was pointing out the buildings between the bushes and trees to my niece and nephew on Wednesday. We saw no signs of the buildings that were visible having been touched yet.

We took a close look at the flame bulbs in Camp Jurassic. They are the same LED bulbs you can order for your outdoor light. We asked a team member about this and he said that the gas was turned off in the area for safety reasons because of upcoming construction.

led-flame-lamp-fire-flashes-emulation-vintage-atmosphere-decorative-lamps-318-800x800.jpg

Last edited:
If this is a coaster, I'm hoping for RMC's T-Rex concept. I think it cleaner and less cluttered than other steel coasters and would be better suited for the JP/JW aesthetic.

I doubt it's an RMC, there are so many issues I doubt it's them anymore. (Shout out to my 6 1/2 wait for Steel Vengeance this past Monday due to the transfer track not working)

But to answer your question, yes. A lot of modern "wooden" coasters use steel supports with the wood track for better maintenance. Go check out White Lightning at Fun Spot for an example of it. I can see them use the steel supports with the wood track.

I doubt it's an RMC, there are so many issues I doubt it's them anymore. (Shout out to my 6 1/2 wait for Steel Vengeance this past Monday due to the transfer track not working)

But to answer your question, yes. A lot of modern "wooden" coasters use steel supports with the wood track for better maintenance. Go check out White Lightning at Fun Spot for an example of it. I can see them use the steel supports with the wood track.

Did you get to ride it?

I am excited to see this moving quickly. Probably falls under the tax credit which signals lots of things going to happen. Zg44 would know more.

Last edited:
Steel Vengeance? Been on it nine times, my new favorite coaster in the world. It's cocaine in roller coaster form. The last 1/3 after the block break going inside the structure is the craziest and most amazing part of a ride ever.

Awesome! Cedar Point is definitely on my bucket list and this coaster has moved it up that list.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
They'll effect EVERYTHING! Hopefully this all blows over quickly. When businesses end up paying more, they put pressure on the politicians they own to fix things.

Status
Not open for further replies.