Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 201 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They pretty much already did a house based on the Parisian catacombs in the Catacombs house a few years ago not long before the movie came out.

Aaaaaand we already have a Paris house that will probably include catacombs.

So, anyone taking bets on where the new location is? I find it weird they haven't filed a permit for it yet,.

Last edited:
As far as why one house is perceived as secret, I think it is because the space in Shrek was reserved, but they were deciding between the 10th house or second show. They ended up passing on the second show, but after the initial 9 houses were planned. The late decision and the other changes/misinformation made it seem more secret than it was planned to be. The initial press release touting 9 houses shows how late the decision was made. Was the content of the 10th house pre-planned? Was it decided later? I don't know, but some scenario like this seems likely. I based this on posts made here and HNN.

As far as why one house is perceived as secret, I think it is because the space in Shrek was reserved, but they were deciding between the 10th house or second show. They ended up passing on the second show, but after the initial 9 houses were planned. The late decision and the other changes/misinformation made it seem more secret than it was planned to be. The initial press release touting 9 houses shows how late the decision was made. Was the content of the 10th house pre-planned? Was it decided later? I don't know, but some scenario like this seems likely. I based this on posts made here and HNN.

This sounds just about right to me.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Obviously lack of B&T and a megahouse helps, but my concern with 10 houses is that the budget might be spread too thin for any of the houses to stand out.

Can anyone put the text of the email on here? I’m sick of signing up for email alerts and not getting ANYTHING! Thanks in advance!
The email literally says nothing you don't already know. It just mentions 5 scarezones and links to the HHN video page where a 9 second video called "Twisted Humor" has been loaded featuring the chainsaw clowns in Springfield we've seen the past few years

Halloween Horror Nights™ Photo & Video Gallery | Universal Orlando™