Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ultimate irony would be if in the process of moving dirt they found real dinosaur bones.
Unfortunately, I don't believe any non-avian dinosaurs have been discovered in Florida. Plenty of more recent prehistoric animals like mammoths and saber-toothed cats though! Not as much a Jurassic Park and more so Cenozoic Park

Unfortunately, I don't believe any non-avian dinosaurs have been discovered in Florida. Plenty of more recent prehistoric animals like mammoths and saber-toothed cats though! Not as much a Jurassic Park and more so Cenozoic Park
I figured as much. Florida does not seem like the right climate or soil to preserve fossils. That's why I put the life finds a way clip at the bottom.

Florida has a ton of Shark Remnants, which are predating Dinosaurs by a number of years and living sharks off the coasts which are also adaptation based awesomeness.

Also, next week. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.