(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There’s a backstage accesss road between the two, so I dont think they would have anything in between
backstage access roads are always overrated by ex TMs:grin: Seriously, looks like that back corner by the little bar could work.

Remember, this is not “London”. It’s “Harry Potter’s London”.

I would not expect anything like that

To add to this, the facade is London with the secret stuff hidden behind.

With the land available, I’m wondering if they’ll expand onto the lagoon and remove the path that leads to MIB, making MIB only accessible by walking past Simpsons.

To add to this, the facade is London with the secret stuff hidden behind.

With the land available, I’m wondering if they’ll expand onto the lagoon and remove the path that leads to MIB, making MIB only accessible by walking past Simpsons.
Whatever happens there's also the issue of that timeshare vendor between FFL and MiB.

Reactions: tankart150
For everyone saying there wouldn’t be an entrance to MoM from inside Diagon, remember that Leaky Cauldron’s entrance is, and that’s set in London too. There’s a sign for Leaky in London, but its entrance is firmly inside Diagon.

MoM could have a path to its entrance from Carkit Market and one from an extended London waterfront and I’d be fine with that.

Whatever happens there's also the issue of that timeshare vendor between FFL and MiB.

What’s the deal with that actually?
For everyone saying there wouldn’t be an entrance to MoM from inside Diagon, remember that Leaky Cauldron’s entrance is, and that’s set in London too. There’s a sign for Leaky in London, but its entrance is firmly inside Diagon.

MoM could have a path to its entrance from Carkit Market and one from an extended London waterfront and I’d be fine with that.

Two entrances will provide less congestion and more room to add a shop or two. There’s more than enough room to add a path to the new plot from Diagon although it would maybe need to be raised to still allow for backstage access.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I would think at this point they will want get their mileage out of the potter coaster before the next stage of potter. I thought it was coming soon but the way I see it now the coaster will take president and MoM will be a few years down the line.

Maybe even tie in with the new park opening, I mean they are going to need a big draw to the current parks to encourage people in and not just hit up the new park.

MoM could do just that.

I would think at this point they will want get their mileage out of the potter coaster before the next stage of potter. I thought it was coming soon but the way I see it now the coaster will take president and MoM will be a few years down the line.

Maybe even tie in with the new park opening, I mean they are going to need a big draw to the current parks to encourage people in and not just hit up the new park.

MoM could do just that.

Pokémon and Zelda could do that too, and would give both parks new lands to tie in with Site B.

Besides, what would take MoM’s place for USO’s yearly attraction schedule? Even if you have SLOP, it still leaves an off year somewhere along the line.

MoM could do just that.

Rowling won't let them split up London. It doesn't really make sense for them to anyway. They have land to build MoM on and it's currently taken up by something that doesn't bring a crowd. I imagine MoM will open sometime before the 4th gate so it can bring people in while the 4th gate is building built. The one property that can do that is Potter.

Reactions: Jones14
Rowling won't let them split up London. It doesn't really make sense for them to anyway. They have land to build MoM on and it's currently taken up by something that doesn't bring a crowd. I imagine MoM will open sometime before the 4th gate so it can bring people in while the 4th gate is building built. The one property that can do that is Potter.

Split up London? I never said that.

MoM could do just that.

Unpopular opinion but I don't think Universal can wait to keep pumping out Potter rides. If they wait until 2022 for MoM, that will be 11 years after the last movie came out and 12 years after Hogsmeade opened. Sooner or later, the popularity of Potter is either going to start to wean or people are going to get fed up of it, especially if all the rides inbetween are sub par.

For y’all saying that MoM next to the Leaky Cauldron would make no sense, the Black family apartment is canonically not next to the Couldron either, right?