Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 206 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So, to give the locations as of now.

Soundstages
SS24A - Unannounced (Clue Set 3)
SS24B - Unannounced Clue Set (Clue Set 5)
SS25 - Unannounced (Clue Set 4)
SS22 - Stranger Things (Aforementioned by @Legacy shortly after TrT was announced)

In-Park
SS40, Shrek - Unannounced (Clue Set 9)
MIB Queue Tent/Tent 3 (Clue Set 7) - Unannounced

Backstage
B79 - Trick R' Treat
Spring Tent 1 - Dead Exposure
Spring Tent 2 - Unannounced (Clue Set 8)
Final Location- Unannounced (Clue Set 6)
FTFY

I'd love to see Suspiria but based on Dario Argento's original film.. Imagine those bright neon colors in an HHN maze with Goblin's music blaring away?

The original Suspiria would be perfect for a house. This “remake” though (judging only from today’s teaser trailer and the leaked stills) is giving me Rosemary’s Baby vibes, and that’s something I really can’t picture as a house. But then again if they could make a great house out of The Exorcist-which basically takes place in one room-I’m sure they’d do a great job with Suspiria, and with which ever version they’d possibly choose to use.

Personally if they ever did it I’d love to see them somehow use both. For me I’d at least be tripped out going from the technicolors of the original to the sepia tones of the new one. And Goblin’s score + Thom Yorke’s would be great to hear together too.

I need to remember to put the Goblin soundtrack on my iPad since the recent re-release came with a copy of it. So glad I was able to get one of the steelbook copies. The artwork is gorgeous.

Yes, please. I still remember hearing this blaring in a densely fog-filled Amity back in the day.

Damn that song is really cool. I gotta check out that film and it’s original soundtrack. I am excited for the remake solely for the soundtrack, which is being composed by Thom Yorke. Yes - the only thing I care more about than HHN is Radiohead.

Reactions: anihilnation
Well hhn is starting with 28 solid with the announcements so far!

That song from Suspiria is great for a scarezone (a la something in Amity back then, to now maybe in Hollywood where terminator was now).

Are we expecting F&F to be open this first year? I was assuming it wouldn't be; just like Fallon and Potter weren't open their first years.
Terminator, Twister, Mummy, Jaws, Minions, and many others.

F&F can be open. Since San Francsico’s attractions were always open in the past.

My guesses for the houses ATM would be:
So, to give the locations as of now.

Soundstages
SS24A - Unannounced - Clue 3 - on HNN someone said that an undead carnie cult would fit the clues and Legacy said it was good spec
SS24B - Unannounced - Clue 5 - Path of the Wicked
SS25 - Unannounced - Clue 4 - Poltergeist like OhHailInternet95 pointed out
SS22 - Stranger Things (Aforementioned by @Legacy shortly after TrT was announced)

In-Park
SS40, Shrek - Unannounced - Possibly Halloween 2018 or a returning original
MIB Queue Tent/Tent 3 - Unannounced - Happy Death Day

Backstage
B79 - Trick R' Treat
Spring Tent 1 - Dead Exposure
Spring Tent 2 - Unannounced - Clue 8 - 80’s Horror Movie Mashup
Final Location - Unannounced - Clue 6 - Codename Meteor

Argento's Suspiria is one of the best horror films ever; in general, I think everything from Deep Red to Phenomena is great.

Agree 100%. Would love to see a Best of Argento house, but don't think many would care for that. But to a small group of fans, it would be incredible.

I don't think an eventual Suspira house is too far fetched. Mike loves the film, and they will eventually run out of the big IPs. Maybe start devoting one house every other year to something a bit different or not as well known. For those not familiar with that film, they can think of it as an original.

Reactions: anihilnation