Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 376 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, that was my thought. Especially the blinking. Love the blinking.
Yeah, amazing what a difference blinking makes!

Reminds me of an interview with Jim Henson I watched. He talked about how they agonized over deciding the correct placement of eyes on the muppets because it made the difference between it feeling just like a puppet or an actual living being. Eyes are the window to the soul and all that.

Late to the party on this one, but that raptor looks amazing.

It’s been a couple years since I’ve been around Raptor Encounter. Did they give it a proper queue with a sign and wait times?

I went there a couple months after it opened. It was unclear where the line started, there’s wasn’t much signage, and I had absolutely no idea how long the line would be.

If they make a second raptor based on the new mold and color it differently i would love to see the tiger striped raptors from The Lost World. I know USJ has raptors based on JP3 so that wouldnt be too much of a stretch

Attachments

• the_lost_world_jurassic_park_velociraptor_male_by_nikorex-dbyme0q.jpg
    the_lost_world_jurassic_park_velociraptor_male_by_nikorex-dbyme0q.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 24
Late to the party on this one, but that raptor looks amazing.

It’s been a couple years since I’ve been around Raptor Encounter. Did they give it a proper queue with a sign and wait times?

I went there a couple months after it opened. It was unclear where the line started, there’s wasn’t much signage, and I had absolutely no idea how long the line would be.

Same queue as before, just different raptor.

While I do agree that the queue needs rework, I think the lack of "weenie" causes the wait times for this to be relatively low, which is nice. Maybe they are waiting to add more capacity to the meet & greet (i.e. adding multiple raptor paddocks) before making a proper "weenie" entrance?

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Same queue as before, just different raptor.

While I do agree that the queue needs rework, I think the lack of "weenie" causes the wait times for this to be relatively low, which is nice. Maybe they are waiting to add more capacity to the meet & greet (i.e. adding multiple raptor paddocks) before making a proper "weenie" entrance?

I would think that a permanent, more permanent-feeling Raptor Encounter would be part of the overall work going on the next few years in JP.

Why do I feel like this is nothing substantial other than an more fully fleshed our raptor encounter? Two coasters back to back sounds too unreal. lol
Well, Disney is kinda doing it with Guardians and Tron...Let's be honest, Universal is going to get flack for whatever they do..Personally, I think two well themed coasters back to back is a great way to please people and tie them over for the next few years....Not to mention, both are based on hot IPs

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Status
Not open for further replies.