Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

So, if Chucky is in Charge, that means the remaining IP 'zone is new to the event, I think. Wizard of Speed and Time is the clue for it, but I'm not making connections yet. The wizard reminds me of Nightmare On Elm Street 3, but Freddy's been to the event a whole lot. I wish it was a Dungeons and Dragons zone. I hope it is at least an 80's related property.

So, if Chucky is in Charge, that means the remaining IP 'zone is new to the event, I think. Wizard of Speed and Time is the clue for it, but I'm not making connections yet. The wizard reminds me of Nightmare On Elm Street 3, but Freddy's been to the event a whole lot. I wish it was a Dungeons and Dragons zone. I hope it is at least an 80's related property.
I'd consider that a pretty safe assumption.

10 houses?
giphy.gif

I was thinking before I read this page "It would be amazing to have Chucky back at the event". I read the Chucky posts and my heart dropped. Is there ANY CHANCE that we may get Chucky at HHN 28?