Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 216 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So, if Chucky is in Charge, that means the remaining IP 'zone is new to the event, I think. Wizard of Speed and Time is the clue for it, but I'm not making connections yet. The wizard reminds me of Nightmare On Elm Street 3, but Freddy's been to the event a whole lot. I wish it was a Dungeons and Dragons zone. I hope it is at least an 80's related property.

Reactions: Max Moser
So, if Chucky is in Charge, that means the remaining IP 'zone is new to the event, I think. Wizard of Speed and Time is the clue for it, but I'm not making connections yet. The wizard reminds me of Nightmare On Elm Street 3, but Freddy's been to the event a whole lot. I wish it was a Dungeons and Dragons zone. I hope it is at least an 80's related property.
I'd consider that a pretty safe assumption.

10 houses?
giphy.gif

I was thinking before I read this page "It would be amazing to have Chucky back at the event". I read the Chucky posts and my heart dropped. Is there ANY CHANCE that we may get Chucky at HHN 28?

Reactions: Robert Bliss