Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 221 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
:ban:

Seriously though, I get if there's fatigue, but you have to admit that slashers are very appropriate for this years theme.

If this is actually anyone's reasoning for HDD coming and Halloween not, :smash:. That is just...silly. Robert's post describes exactly why Halloween deserves to show, because he is debatably the biggest 80s slasher icon, and is a hugely important piece of horror history.
This post leads my to further believe that Halloween 2018 will be in some kind of mash-up house, only featuring scenes from the trailer, which sucks. Hopefully he goes with his past iterations in a big Halloween franchise best-of, or maybe even the fabled Carpenter house that people on here seems to want, I just really really hope that he's not in HoB 2.

Maybe he’s in Snacks considering that one is thought to be an original IP mashup.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I don't think snacks is an IP if it is being announced that soon. Isn't next IP announcement next month?Maybe this is something like the space zoo concept?

I think Snacks could be something similar to Silver Screams, except showcasing original properties from the past instead of IPs. Maybe even focusing primarily on originals that are based in Carey, Ohio to give the house a sense of unity?

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Why does everyone want Lost Boys. To me Vampiers are not that scary with exception of a few (The Hive, etc.). Epically now with Vamp 85 NYE I don’t think they would bring it since it will be more vampires.

Reactions: RyanH
I think Snacks could be something similar to Silver Screams, except showcasing original properties from the past instead of IPs. Maybe even focusing primarily on originals that are based in Carey, Ohio to give the house a sense of unity?
Screamhouse coming back?