Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you know I can't do that.

What was in my original post is likely all I will say on it. I was purposefully being vague. Not because I want to be that guy saying I know something, but can't say... but because I have to be that guy. Not worth it.

I know you guys want info, but it will come in time.

Those who know, don't talk. Those who don't know, talk. Those who expose their sources by what they know soon have no sources or friends.

Indeed. I say what I can say WHEN I can say it based on comment knowledge. Never expose your sources!!!
My sources have revealed to me the new backstory of the "Park".

After "the incident" on Isla Nublar, Jurassic Parks, Inc. was forced into bankruptcy. Cedar Flags, Inc. has swooped in and bought the 4 international parks of which Isla Aventura in Orlando was one. Upon touring the park, CF's execs were horrified at the lack of giant steel roller coasters and 3rd party restaurants. They were on the phone to RMC and T-Rex Cafe before they left the park.

Last edited:

After "the incident" on Isla Nublar, Jurassic Parks, Inc. was forced into bankruptcy. Cedar Flags, Inc. has swooped in and bought the 4 international parks of which Isla Aventura in Orlando was one. Upon touring the park, CF's execs were horrified at the lack of giant steel roller coasters and 3rd party restaurants. They were on the phone to RMC and T-Rex Cafe before they left the park.
Cedar Flags. I love it!

Great satire. :thumbsup::lol:

What a nightmare scenario.

Now you know I can't do that.

What was in my original post is likely all I will say on it. I was purposefully being vague. Not because I want to be that guy saying I know something, but can't say... but because I have to be that guy. Not worth it.

I know you guys want info, but it will come in time.
Totally get it....Doesn't mean we can't tease you though :nana:

Concept art is already out there:
r-1419264199-ChesterAndHestersDinoRama2.jpg

I think it will suck, typically Universal, Disney would never build this crap.

Last edited:

Makes sense, I mean, couldn’t it be themed to JW just by placing a Starbucks in the area?

Personally, I would not trust a gyro sphere ride at UNI for something would have to go wrong and I keep thinking that would mean that the seats would lock in place it would suddenly turn into a spinner that goes upside down as you roll around inside some enclosed ball.

No walk around Raptors for this event or at any time in the near future.

The point of that opening ceremony bit was in front of the movie cars after snacks and drinks was to start the "Jurassic World Alive" App part of the night. It is like Pokemon GO with dinos but the Jurassic Park section of the park last night was full of them in tune with the story that the fences were down. Discovery Center Experts were stationed to help guests understand or play the game on their phones as well as a few live actors walking around and improving Jurassic Park moments with guests.
Everyone got a special edition Voo Doo doughnut at the end of the event modeled after a "Raptor Claw." from the first film.

Status
Not open for further replies.