Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

150 ft appears to be taller than RnR's show building, Flight of Fear (KD and KI) have a 110 ft tall show building.

A new, untested ride could take several years of test and adjust.

They're doing testing at Vekoma's plant. And even then it wouldn't be "years". And if Disney didn't demand to use their show controls with everything we could have had Mack rides come in with their Time Traveler like concept which is already running and functional.

Per: Ratatouille, insiders have pretty consistently pegged it for sometime in 2020, except Jim Hill, who has said summer 2019.

Given the pace at which they're working, I don't think a late 2019 would be unreasonable, but I'd put more money on 2020.

Per: Ratatouille, insiders have pretty consistently pegged it for sometime in 2020, except Jim Hill, who has said summer 2019.

Given the pace at which they're working, I don't think a late 2019 would be unreasonable, but I'd put more money on 2020.

I think this is all a giant juggling game. 2019 is possible but Star Wars and Mickey is opening in 2019 and they’ll want to pad out all the new ride openings.

I think this is all a giant juggling game. 2019 is possible but Star Wars and Mickey is opening in 2019 and they’ll want to pad out all the new ride openings.
Initially they wanted SOMETHING open in Epcot in 2019 to pull some crowds away from Hollywood Studios, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I'm guessing next year is going to be a nightmare at DHS...hopefully Disney learns its lesson and fast tracks a phase 2 expansion to the park, as well as additional rides at the other parks to spread out guests.

No this is a Roller Coaster, but we don't know the story behind it as of yet.

guar0874324.jpg