Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 228 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And he was a statue at HHN XX...

6023960823_5496c8240e_b.jpg

...or was he?

A leaked map has been released!

So Poltergeist, Stranger Things, Halloween, B-Movie Mashup, Trick r’ Treat, Patient Zero, Oz,Horrors Of Blumhouse 2, and 2 unknown originals are definitely and likely will be the line for 28? Well that’s pretty damn awesome!

Also the scarezones and locations sound pretty cool! Killer Klowns, and Chucky. Also Vamp ‘85 being in New York is quite wonderful!

It seems that hhn 28 May be the best lineup for Halloween Horror Nights in years!

So Poltergeist, Stranger Things, Halloween, B-Movie Mashup, Trick r’ Treat, Patient Zero, Oz,Horrors Of Blumhouse 2, and 2 unknown originals are definitely and likely will be the line for 28? Well that’s pretty damn awesome!

Also the scarezones and locations sound pretty cool! Killer Klowns, and Chucky. Also Vamp ‘85 being in New York is quite wonderful!

It seems that hhn 28 May be the best lineup for Halloween Horror Nights in years!
I highly doubt that is the line up. If it was and we have predicted it already that’s kinda sad on HHNs part. I personally hope and I’m sure others are hoping the same that there will be some surprise HHN has for us. This year very well could be the best year in a while!

Reactions: RyanH
Two zones in NY, I’m guessing. They really should put an official zone in Springfield and have hordes move around the park, but that’s just me.

I wonder if they are allowed to have a zone in Springfield. I say this because I overheard (on more than one occasion) a team member insisting that the chainsaw clowns were roaming and that Springfield was NOT a zone. Something in the way employees kept claiming ‘not a zone’ really makes me wonder what they can do in that area.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit

In a tent:eek:O:

Oz would be Path of the Wicked and Horrors of Blumhouse 2 is Happy Death Day only.