Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 147 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^^Yeah, I find it hard to believe they'd leave a permanent show in Vegas that's an $84 hard ticket admission in a large venue that seats easily 3-4 times as many people and runs 5 nights a week doing a single show... for a 1.5 month-ish long gig in a smaller venue for a much abbreviated show multiple times a night that's already included in the admission price for the event itself? This makes no sense to me for P&T to to do, nor the cost it would take for HHN/USH to shell out to make that happen, because they'd have to pay them at minimum the lost income for their Vegas time. Where did this rumor even come from?

I mean, if it is real, that'd be incredible. But this strikes me as wholly unrealistic.

^^Yeah, I find it hard to believe they'd leave a permanent show in Vegas that's an $84 hard ticket admission in a large venue that seats easily 3-4 times as many people and runs 5 nights a week doing a single show... for a 1.5 month-ish long gig in a smaller venue for a much abbreviated show multiple times a night that's already included in the admission price for the event itself? This makes no sense to me for P&T to to do, nor the cost it would take for HHN/USH to shell out to make that happen, because they'd have to pay them at minimum the lost income for their Vegas time.

To be fair, if we we're to think of that, then there should've been no way in hell that they would've been able to get Jabbawockeez, which is charged while less than Penn & Teller, is more than Blue Man Group.

Jabbawockeez also has dates for Vegas running all throughout HHN for this year. Unless they have 2 groups (One at Vegas and One at HHN) which I don't know if they do have two groups (Someone let me know). But otherwise if they don't then they are out. Makes me wonder if we are even getting a Show this year.

Jabbawockeez is a group that's masked. It's not terribly difficult for them to audition new/additional members for extra shows. Similar to Blue Man Group... there's a lot of various Blue Man Group shows performing simultaneously across the country. It's different casts. Just as how a musical show can have the original cast, and then various touring casts.

But there's really only one Penn & Teller.

Reactions: ItsAtrap
Guys, you’re missing the obvious solution... We can always make Penn and Teller masks! Just like the Ash masks! I’m sure they’ll look exactly the actual guys and nobody will tell that it’s not the real Penn and Teller

Reactions: ush.hacker
Guys, you’re missing the obvious solution... We can always make Penn and Teller masks! Just like the Ash masks! I’m sure they’ll look exactly the actual guys and nobody will tell that it’s not the real Penn and Teller
Great idea! Bootleg Penn and Teller! Just like how they did masks for the Shinning, the duo can look constapated while doing tricks!

So are we not doing the "tram is going to get a new location; the route is being extended; the route is being reversed" rumors anymore? :lol: