Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 229 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
B-Movie Mashup needs a better title(which it will).

Also Oz that’s a weird name for a house

Horrors Of Blumhouse and Halloween wasn’t a surprise(if those happen)

Poltergeist I’m surprised is happening.

So what are the rest of the other two unidentified originals?

As for the scarezones: Vamp ‘85 would be perfect for New York, Killer Klowns From Outer Space is an interesting zone to do, Chucky is a fun scarezone if they do it right(and not for promotion), and Harvest and Twisted Tradition will be interesting to see in person.

But I’m most excited for Vamp ‘85!

Academy Of Villains isn’t an surprise to be put in Fear Factor’s stage.

So HHN 28 looks be the most exciting and interesting lineup since the 2000’s(2002-2009) or even 2015!

PSYCHED for (probably) Path of the Wicked. Though with the other SS house, I really hope it isn’t the “undead clown” spec that someone came up with. With that clue set, the rule was “elements of story,” so I would ignore the “Insane Clown Posse” comment since that’s more of an offhand remark.

Reactions: Rockandroll56
PSYCHED for (probably) Path of the Wicked. Though with the other SS house, I really hope it isn’t the “undead clown” spec that someone came up with. With that clue set, the rule was “elements of story,” so I would ignore the “Insane Clown Posse” comment since that’s more of an offhand remark.
People are assuming the individuals who are after us are what's "dead" in this house.

But... like... the location aspect of that clue set was extremely literal.