Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

lcxyE0D.gif

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Can't believe we don't have a date yet!

Seems as if Weather made the project freeze for a little bit longer than expected. But I am glad we finally have SOMETHING for CineCele.

Sounds great, glad to see Projection Mapping confirmed, and I am happy that Potter is getting an exterior presence. I am curious to see how Potter is represented though, as that's some worms that can go one way or another.

All I'm curious of, is length.

Seems as if Weather made the project freeze for a little bit longer than expected. But I am glad we finally have SOMETHING for CineCele.

Sounds great, glad to see Projection Mapping confirmed, and I am happy that Potter is getting an exterior presence. I am curious to see how Potter is represented though, as that's some worms that can go one way or another.

All I'm curious of, is length.
Yes, confirms what Marni told us last month.

Reactions: WowFactor
Wonder if they will try to run 2 shows a night?
I'm sure we will also be seeing lunch/dinner/reserved viewing packages surfacing shortly

Interview with Aiello:

EXCLUSIVE: New Cinematic Nighttime Show at Universal Orlando Will Celebrate 'Harry Potter' & More! - The-Leaky-Cauldron.org « The-Leaky-Cauldron.org

-DreamWorks section featuring HTTYD, KFP, and Trolls
-Potter section will focus on spells and Harry and Buckeak's flight, and the Dementors/Patronus
-Building facades will become Hogwarts during the Potter section
-6500 capacity for the viewing area

Yea, this show sounds like it's gonna be really, really great if they pull of what Mike is talking about

I hope they run it more frequently than CineSpec, that's my only worry with using fireworks.

Based on what Aiello said this sounds like more than a clip show of existing movies and more in line with WoC. Sounds awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jtsalien and Alicia