Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

And To add to that I only had one honest complaint and that was that it was sooo hot and the water was just not cool at all. It may have been the amount of people but I believe I've been in other waterparks with cooler water with the same crowds. It just wasn't as refreshing as it could be.

That is all.:)

And To add to that I only had one honest complaint and that was that it was sooo hot and the water was just not cool at all. It may have been the amount of people but I believe I've been in other waterparks with cooler water with the same crowds. It just wasn't as refreshing as it could be.

That is all.:)

so glad I got to visit before they seemed to fix the heater in the wave pool/beach thingie!

Over the winter Universal promoted the wave pool as being warm from the volcano. But perhaps it needs to be slightly less warm in the summer.

Aquatica heats their wave pool too. It’s always a shock when you go from the heated wave pool to the unheated kids area.

Over the winter Universal promoted the wave pool as being warm from the volcano. But perhaps it needs to be slightly less warm in the summer.

Aquatica heats their wave pool too. It’s always a shock when you go from the heated wave pool to the unheated kids area.
When I went during the winter to VB all the water was heated, not just the wave pool.

Driving to Disney in my RV in August and camping there for the first time. Doing Destin a couple days, Boardwalk, a week at campground then 3 nights at Royal Pacific.
What am I most excited for? My 3rd trip to VB. it’s that awesome. I agree @devinp267

That's a bit of a relief. I always thought it was from the kids peeing in it! :bolt:

Well if that's the reason it should be axed until mid September at least.

I am glad you enjoyed the park! My family has had good times there and I find the park really beautiful as well.

but, I was being serious in that, for our first visit, the wave pool was very refreshing....the 2nd time we visited, the wave pool felt like a heated pool.

I was at the park today. Over by the expansion plot I noticed 3 very large concrete rectangles staged over there as well as a fence that curved halfway through the area. Not sure what that was about. Anyone have info?