Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

Definitely a lot of Dementor hands I didn't see my last time riding. I'll be checking it out again tomorrow myself.

EDIT: If you read the description, that is actually the Hollywood version of the dementors in that video. They used someone else's video for the non-screen scenes to use with their updated audio... so yea, not Orlando's hands in that video.

Definitely a lot of Dementor hands I didn't see my last time riding. I'll be checking it out again tomorrow myself.

EDIT: If you read the description, that is actually the Hollywood version of the dementors in that video. They used someone else's video for the non-screen scenes to use with their updated audio... so yea, not Orlando's hands in that video.
Cool, thanks for clarifying.

Hollywood’s dementor scene looks so much better! So many dementors in there and actual hands. I want those hands!!!

Yes, the Hollywood version of that scene is much better, lots of visible dementors, especially overhead when you flip into the last dome screen. I also liked the 3D version, it worked especially well with the floo network projections and the goggles helped to block the view of the other benches. I was surprised at all the hate towards the 3D.

Just tried the code “The conductor sent me” on Forbidden Journey and the worker looked at me confused and said it’s never been a thing. But I used it last year to get to the front of the line. Does anybody know if they’ve quit doing this?

I've never heard of this, interested to know more.

They have a code every day and it changes daily. It’s usually someone’s name who is working there.

Yes, the Hollywood version of that scene is much better, lots of visible dementors, especially overhead when you flip into the last dome screen. I also liked the 3D version, it worked especially well with the floo network projections and the goggles helped to block the view of the other benches. I was surprised at all the hate towards the 3D.
Weirdly we have those dementors. They are there, siting in the dark. (Saw them during an evacuation one time)

No, they've been there since day one. Someone said they were turned off because they were "too scary"
thats-dumb.gif

They have a code every day and it changes daily. It’s usually someone’s name who is working there.

I know someone from the U.K. who worked at WDW for a year and lived with roommates who worked over at Universal. Whenever he’d have a day off and headed over to Universal, he could always get through the express lines in both parks by using the phrase ‘Sal from forbidden journey said I could come through’. This was from a few years back now, so not worth trying at this point I would imagine, but he said the code was always the same. The guy Sal was apparently one of the team leaders who worked on FJ at the time, the boss of one of his roommates basically.

I know someone from the U.K. who worked at WDW for a year and lived with roommates who worked over at Universal. Whenever he’d have a day off and headed over to Universal, he could always get through the express lines in both parks by using the phrase ‘Sal from forbidden journey said I could come through’. This was from a few years back now, so not worth trying at this point I would imagine, but he said the code was always the same. The guy Sal was apparently one of the team leaders who worked on FJ at the time, the boss of one of his roommates basically.

I used the exact phrase in Sept 2015. And I met Sal- it was a hispanic (I think) guy when my oldest finally hit 48 and he let us ride over and ever. Incredibly nice. Hah- small world.