Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

Aiello, in his new Executive position (from last year), may just be what Universal needed to get out of their recent doldrums. Just a beginning stage, but this looks like it's going to be a big win and a major step above any night show they ever had in the Studio park....Hoping he's involved in putting the Bourne show together too.

Just watched them test with lights for a while, and it’s looking great!
View attachment 6961
Kung-Fu-Panda-3-Epic-Reaction.gif

Suddenly this show is developing at warp speed. I heard last night they ran the show with all of the projections and the words from someone who saw it first hand - "The most incredible thing I have seen. Hands down the most impressive show lately. It was massive."

I would assume it would be open in weeks at this pace. Definitely by July 4th.

Suddenly this show is developing at warp speed. I heard last night they ran the show with all of the projections and the words from someone who saw it first hand - "The most incredible thing I have seen. Hands down the most impressive show lately. It was massive."

Thanks for all of your information posts on this project. You've been right on. :thumbsup::toast:

That's great that it went so well last night!

But if USF is shooting for July 4th you would think that would have been in the PR yesterday, July 4th is not that far away.

So they did run it last night? I had heard they wanted to run it Wednesday but things weren't cooperating.

That nighttime testing video really, really got me excited. Looks like it could be the show we've all been waiting for.

Hope its open by the 29th or 30th of June. I'll be there.

I would think they definitely want it open by then. I'm just glad I'm not going until August. Assures I'll definitely get a showing.

That's great that it went so well last night!

But if USF is shooting for July 4th you would think that would have been in the PR yesterday, July 4th is not that far away.

Better to under promise and over deliver rather than the other way around.