Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 248 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can be like this.

2018-06-13-14-30-21.jpg

I was going to say, I'm sure it will at least have a head rest.

Jet Rescue couldn't have a headrest. At least one that would do anything.

I'm 6' 2" and I have to lean forward on Jet Rescue at Sea World SA to get the handles. That pic pretty much looks like everyone does- including myself- slightly bent arms and leaning forward. For my kid ~50" - she had to lean over a lot more.

So if at 6' 2" a headrest would be useless- you can imagine how useless it would be for a kid or the average height rider.

Reactions: Dhdhddh and LJGonz
Stopped by and grabbed some pics before heading over to watch the fountains testing today. Sorry for the poor quality, it was already starting to get dark.
28933042168_f61f57ef3a_h.jpg
42757375462_f3e1f0ef82_h.jpg

It seems like they already have most, if not all, of the supports in place and they just need to install the rest of the track. It only really hit me today that they must have a hell of a lot of theming to put in, as the coaster seems very far along but it's not opening until next year.

Stopped by and grabbed some pics before heading over to watch the fountains testing today. Sorry for the poor quality, it was already starting to get dark.

It seems like they already have most, if not all, of the supports in place and they just need to install the rest of the track. It only really hit me today that they must have a hell of a lot of theming to put in, as the coaster seems very far along but it's not opening until next year.
Ummm, yep. Lotso theming.

Reactions: Mike S and Alicia

I was just going to say they are moving on this damn thing, that str8 bit was not there a couple days ago. Has to be lots of theming, which we know @AliciaStella :grin:

Reactions: LJGonz and Mike S
Status
Not open for further replies.