Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 250 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Bio, we get a good look of the building that will house the drop track.

EDIT: Or, perhaps I should say two, as it looks like they will have something particularly interesting in that building that indicates that the drop track, will be able to be on one side or another.

EDIT 2:

Yes! Alicia confirmed that there’ll be two drop tracks to maximize capacity/ efficiency. Kinda like the elevators in Transformers.

I'm assuming that the drop track will be beyond this mesh of steel. You can see where the track will split.

That's a good size of building with what looks like a 20/30ft drop.

Edit:

I hope that where the track passes by the entrance from Hogsmeade, some of the track is visible a nice nod to Dueling Dragons.

Reactions: Joel and Ryno27
What’s more exciting to me than seeing track on the upwards spike, is seeing the slow down brake run leading towards it where Fluffy will be!

That straight line in the middle, running south:

3F181EC8-D3BC-4EDB-994E-7922B94300D7.jpeg

EDIT: Gray pile of dirt in center of this image = Fluffy placement (I think.)

87DFF511-3893-419C-8939-5FA6C3AD5F89.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s more exciting to me than seeing track on the upwards spike, is seeing the slow down brake run leading towards it where Fluffy will be!

That straight line in the middle, running south:

View attachment 6974

EDIT: Gray pile of dirt in center of this image = Fluffy placement (I think.)

View attachment 6975

Seems like they have yet to put in the transfer track for the backwards portion, right?

That'll be interesting to see, once we finally get more aerials going.

Reactions: Ryno27
It would be fun if they gave you an interactive wand at the beginning of the queue, to use while in line, and then you return it before riding. Maybe it would only work in this ride area only.

Reactions: Peter and Ryno27

While everything about this coaster excites me, part of me wishes they used part of that massive corner of land to expand Hogsmeade. We don't need more shops, but maybe another street to walk down with more interactive wand spots and facades of houses with a couple you can walk through, and a place to sit and relax in the shade. It would help thin out the crowds even more.

So part of this will use drive tires and other parts will use LSM. I wonder why and what instances for the variation?

*teebin put his hand down and sat patiently at his school desk*
Drive tires for the slow moving parts, and LSMs for the launches. It’s a bit hard to see in those pics, but you can see that they’re fins as opposed to wheels on the launch tracks.

Now this is weird, I've never seen launches like this? It's as if instead of a zoooooom in 1 launch, It will be zooom..zooom...zooom in 3. I'm in love:exclap:
I noticed the same thing. Instead of one long row of magnets, it's three shorter rows. Maybe they don't have them all installed yet? Not too sure. I'll try to head out to the park sometime in the next few days (hopefully the weather will clear up) to get some closer shots of the fins.

Status
Not open for further replies.