Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

Came to catch up on the thread.

giphy.gif

Here's an interesting thought. We know Nintendo is coming to Universal parks. It would be interesting to see if Universal Parks come to Nintendo. Could we possibly see Universal parks images and icons appearing in various Nintendo games? It would be great to see that synergy at work.

Here's an interesting thought. We know Nintendo is coming to Universal parks. It would be interesting to see if Universal Parks come to Nintendo. Could we possibly see Universal parks images and icons appearing in various Nintendo games? It would be great to see that synergy at work.

A Jurassic Park Jeep as a vehicle in Mario Kart would be pretty cool.

Something randomly overheard, asking if there's any truth to this. A working Mario Kart mockup (sans most theming) exists in one of the USF soundstages?

I mean maybe a small bit of track, not the full ride. They did have the Gringotts green screen for filming and some testing with the ride vehicle in the SS before.
I remember a big curved white wall when walking through Evil Dead at HHN 23....I figured it was for Gringotts

Universal_Studios_Theme_Parks_Adventure_Coverart.png

A Jurassic Park Jeep as a vehicle in Mario Kart would be pretty cool.
If they're willing to randomly stick in Mercedes :)huh:), this should be a no-brainer.

Throw in a Doc Brown's DeLorean, Dom's Black Charger, and Artemis' red motorcycle.
The Bluesmobile.

With how great the hotels are in Disneyland Paris, DCA and Tokyo Disney Sea, I think a resort built into the park is a must.
You'd think they would have done that with Volcano Bay, but:shrug: