Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the train is turned like Hagrid’s motorbike, keep in mind it’s always sputtering our before the engine goes full jet blast. Like on Hogwarts Express as we’re watching him fly by out the window.
Ok now.. theres 3 launches into the spike, has to be the bike starts puttering and then it gives out at the top of the spike. Makes sense to me anyway. I think this was said before

I think it's best to temper expectations because we tend to make things much bigger and grand in our head then they actually are (this is used to good effect in horror).

I think 2019 is a big year for Orlando. What’s best will probably boil down to personal preference unless Star Wars or this proves to be beyond exceptional.

I think it's best to temper expectations because we tend to make things much bigger and grand in our head then they actually are (this is used to good effect in horror).
I bet you anything, the biggest complaint is going to (once again) be, "it's too short."

People comment on my video saying it's going to be the longest ride ever! But, reality will be much faster than it takes me to explain each element.

I bet you anything, the biggest complaint is going to (once again) be, "it's too short."

People comment on my video saying it's going to be the longest ride ever! But, reality will be much faster than it takes me to explain each element.
A good coaster should be packed with fun the entire time, so much so that you feel it is short and want to exit and get back in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.