Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, word going around is that they are behind schedule and are putting in some temporary equipment and structures just to test and get it open on time and will replace it with final themed pieces as soon as they can get it built off site.

My concern is how close everything seems to where people will be standing. Looking at how tall those fountains are, it seems impossible to keeping them from soaking guests.

Pyrotechnics also seem really close to where people will be standing on the other side opposite of the viewing area.

Yeah, word going around is that they are behind schedule and are putting in some temporary equipment and structures just to test and get it open on time and will replace it with final themed pieces as soon as they can get it built off site.

My concern is how close everything seems to where people will be standing. Looking at how tall those fountains are, it seems impossible to keeping them from soaking guests.

Pyrotechnics also seem really close to where people will be standing on the other side opposite of the viewing area.
Open on time? So they have a date in mind?

Looking at their placement (top of Mummy & NYC streets), I'm wondering if they need to close off that area like they do FL in MK. The issue then would be if they could only do 1 show/night near park close since that area seems to be difficult to block off.

Looking at their placement (top of Mummy & NYC streets), I'm wondering if they need to close off that area like they do FL in MK. The issue then would be if they could only do 1 show/night near park close since that area seems to be difficult to block off.
They can just close those rides off early and restrict access from the pathway.

They'll save money by not operating those rides near closing, It's the easiest solution.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
They can just close those rides off early and restrict access from the pathway.

They'll save money by not operating those rides near closing, It's the easiest solution.

Fun fact: you can directly correlate satisfaction and therefore guest spending with attractions being open and operating.

So I wouldn't count on that unless absolutely needed. And I don't except this pyro to relate to anything we're used to in a MK type show.

Any pyro on the starbucks and film vault roof won't be big enough to warrant closures. Simple mines and comets. The big stuff will be shot from mummy, and that still might not even be big enough to need to close stuff down.

Were any backstage roads closed for Cinespec near MIB? I'd imagine same sized pyro from mummy that came from MIB

Last edited:
Reactions: Joel and Ryno27

Songya-Lake-featured-image-1024x576.jpg

Songya Lake: The Star of Changsha | Thinkwell Group, Inc.

I’ve sent an email to Universal asking if this will be on during HHN. I’ll be sure to post what they say.

Would this set up be easy enough to change on the fly? For example, a HHN show, logos displayed for private events or a Christmas show?
I would think a HHN or Christmas show would be easy enough for them to switch.

Private events... I'm less optimistic. I feel like it's harder than just projecting a Powerpoint presentation.

Just catching up on this after my vacation, but wow, 19 minute show. Definitely wasn't expecting that. That actually beats out Happily Ever After in terms of time by a minute or so and HEA is 6 minutes longer than Wishes was.

Reactions: Joel and Ryno27