Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 391 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... this new path is somewhat perplexing... unless it is to be used as an employee path from out of the raptor backstage areas... but then, why not on the other side of the service gate. I feel confident that someone here knows what it is all about.
My guess is construction crew only through back road for now, as far as behind Raptor Encounter goes anyway.

New path further down from the T-Rex photo op?
image.jpg
I think this is going to be the new entrance to the Raptor Encounter to free up more space on the other side during construction.

I just think it's a temporary way for TMs to access backstage in case the backstage road is blocked/closed off downstairs between Popeye and Trike path. Like if they have heavy machinery blocking that gate down there. That's all.

Reactions: InProduction23
The red line is where the current Raptor Queue is which takes up a lot of construction area, the Orange is what I'm thinking might happen if this is the new entrance during construction.

Q3t0i5y.jpg

The red line is where the current Raptor Queue is which takes up a lot of construction area, the Orange is what I'm thinking might happen if this is the new entrance during construction.

Q3t0i5y.jpg
They're probably just going to move the entire raptor encounter during construction, not just the queue. This new access path is probably for TMs, telling me their going to block the TM backstage gate down by the DC front.

Q3t0i5y.jpg
They're probably just going to move the entire raptor encounter during construction, not just the queue. This new access path is probably for TMs, telling me their going to block the TM backstage gate down by the DC front.

Plus, in that diagram you'd see the Raptor performer coming in and out of the break area, ruining the illusion

No can't be. The back stage just behind that gate is a dead end. It's only there to service the restaurant. It's several stories up from down below out back with a giant concrete wall separating it. The entrance to the Triceratops paddocks from back stage is completely on the other side. Close to the lift hill for Popeyes. Also if it was just a team member access path they would have put it behind that gate, not in front.

Status
Not open for further replies.