Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're still years away from getting anything substantial

Heads would explode if they knew how many times Woodbury has looked at mostly fleshed out plans, and said: "Meh. Try again."

Probably not, actually. We could see some permits by the end of summer, and considering the fact that multiple insiders on this site leaked SNW details three years before the land was supposed to open, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen again.

Those plans will never be built. That's the point. So, so, so very much will change over the next two years at least.

And just like how Beijing changed when DW came into the picture, you can bet something (however big or small) changes if Fox joins the family.

Yeah, 3 years ago I did expect it “now” (2018). Later it was 2021 when Japan’s timeline was locked for the 2020 Olympics. How I wish we had something similar dictating an earlier opening for Florida rather than waiting for the nebulous park 3 where plans could constantly change and get delayed further.

Disney is still the slow one strangely enough...

Yeah, 3 years ago I did expect it “now” (2018). Later it was 2021 when Japan’s timeline was locked for the 2020 Olympics. How I wish we had something similar dictating an earlier opening for Florida rather than waiting for the nebulous park 3 where plans could constantly change and get delayed further.

Disney is still the slow one strangely enough...

It’s not going to get delayed any further. Even if SNW started construction in KZ this fall, it would still open at the same time as park 3.

You gotta wait an extra year, maybe two at most. It’s not that long. Deal with it.

You do realize the only date that was ever really promised was Japan's for the Olympics, right?
The clock starts when the announcement is made. You can take one year off since technically they didn’t confirm Orlando until 2016 but that’s about it. It’s still a long a$$ wait.

You guys were the ones giving out the info on dates and please don’t try deflecting anything. Based on your track records we all know the info was accurate and Universal just kept pushing it off, and off, and off again. It’s very sad to think how the Switch’s whole lifetime could pass before this thing even opens and it came out two years after the initial announcement!!!

Last edited:
The clock starts when the announcement is made. You can take one year off since technically they didn’t confirm Orlando until 2016 but that’s about it. It’s still a long a$$ wait.

You guys were the ones giving out the info on dates and please don’t try deflecting anything. Based on your track records we all know the info was accurate and Universal just kept pushing it off, and off, and off again. It’s very sad to think how the Switch’s whole lifetime could pass before this thing even opens and it came out two years after the initial announcement!!!

Dude. Calm down.

It’s only a theme park land. I’m just as excited for it as you are, but I’m not going to complain when it gets pushed back for an entirely new theme park.

You don’t notice me complaining that I’m not getting my Transylvania land right away.

Last edited:
Dude. Calm down.

It’s only a theme park land. I’m just as excited for it as you are, but I’m not going to complain when it gets pushed back for an entirely new theme park.

You don’t notice me complaining that I’m not getting my Transylvania land right away.
It’s the absolute pinnacle of theme park lands that I’ve wanted pretty much my whole life. Something I never thought would happen and went screaming around my house when it was announced, especially because it was with Universal who at the time got great things done at break neck speeds and in quick succession. You bet I’m angry about it being constantly pushed off.

It’s the absolute pinnacle of theme park lands that I’ve wanted pretty much my whole life. Something I never thought would happen and went screaming around my house when it was announced. You bet I’m angry about it being constantly pushed off.

Then allow me to be extremely blunt, you are going to be severely disappointed, as you are over-hyping yourself for Super Nintendo World to an absurd level.

SNW, is going to be great, but to be saying this and saying it extremely sincerely and truthfully, there are far more exciting things than JUST SNW for Universal Orlando's future.

If you are going to be angry that Osaka get's exclusivity, then look in the mirror, and understand that you can't get everything that you want.

We are getting a Transylvania land though right
:drool:

I would go to Hollywood this year if I we're you for HHN...

Status
Not open for further replies.