Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The WoC towers were around $4 million each and had a custom made hydraulic piston that required super tight tolerances. They also require a very large pit that would be even more expensive here due to dealing with the high water table. Not worth it.

So, what exactly are the units at the top of those trusses? What will they do?

So, what exactly are the units at the top of those trusses? What will they do?

I can't completely say for certain as it looks like they're wrapped in plastic, but it looks like those are the bases of lighting enclosures made by tempest. They protect the lighting equipment inside from the elements. They also have control computers and fans to keep the lighting cool.

From the looks of it, there are a few normal sized ones at the top, probably for moving head lights, and then two very large enclosures at the bottom. Whatever is going at the bottom appears to be very big. The placement seems odd. We'll have to see what they use them for. From where they're placed, my guess would be that they will light up the buildings.

Lasers??

Also, if I remember correctly, the Cinematic Spectacular projectors weren't themed for a couple months after the show debuted

The lasers are already installed in boxes along the water. The towers seem to be for lighting and maybe some other effects like pyro or confetti.

I got a very pointless reply to my email asking if this will be shown during HHN:

Hello Scott,

Thank you for contacting Universal Orlando Resort™.

We are excited you are interested in viewing our new nighttime lagoon show! We will be bringing this new experience to life Summer 2018. Massive walls of water blaze with incredible movie moments and powerful projections bring the entire waterfront into the movies. You’ll see and hear roaring dinosaurs from Jurassic World, feel the adrenaline rush of high-speed cars from Fast & Furious, watch the mischievous antics of the Minions from Illumination’s Despicable Me, and so much more. For more information, please visit the Universal Orlando Resort™ Blog here.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to respond to this email or contact our office at (407) 224-4233, option four (4).

Again, thank you for contacting us. We look forward to entertaining you!

Best regards,

I got a very pointless reply to my email asking if this will be shown during HHN:

Hello Scott,

We are excited you are interested in viewing our new nighttime lagoon show! We will be bringing this new experience to life Summer 2018. Massive walls of water blaze with incredible movie moments and powerful projections bring the entire waterfront into the movies. You’ll see and hear roaring dinosaurs from Jurassic World, feel the adrenaline rush of high-speed cars from Fast & Furious, watch the mischievous antics of the Minions from Illumination’s Despicable Me, and so much more. For more information, please visit the Universal Orlando Resort™ Blog here.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to respond to this email or contact our office at (407) 224-4233, option four (4).

Best regards,

Probably means they don't have any info beyond Summer 2018 yet.

Hello Scott,

Best regards,
a....Form E Mail reply..................you could have asked a question like, "Will there be pole dancers during the light show"?....and you would have gotten the same exact answer, no doubt. :lol:

Hello Scott,

Best regards,
ctrl+c, ctrl+p
:exclap:

Reactions: Joel
a....Form E Mail reply..................you could have asked a question like, "Will there be pole dancers during the light show"?....and you would have gotten the same exact answer, no doubt. :lol:

I asked, here was their response

Hello ShieKra,

We are excited you are interested in viewing our new nighttime lagoon show! We will be bringing this new experience to life Summer 2018. Massive walls of water blaze with incredible pole dancers and powerful projections bring the entire waterfront into a strip club environment. You’ll see and hear roaring strippers from down the road, feel the adrenaline rush of high-speed cars from I-4, watch the mischievous antics of more strippers, and so much more. For more information, please visit the Universal Orlando Resort™ Blog here.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to respond to this email or contact our pole dancing manager, Bubba at (407) 224-4233, option four (69).

Best regards

I asked, here was their response

Hello ShieKra,

We are excited you are interested in viewing our new nighttime lagoon show! We will be bringing this new experience to life Summer 2018. Massive walls of water blaze with incredible pole dancers and powerful projections bring the entire waterfront into a strip club environment. You’ll see and hear roaring strippers from down the road, feel the adrenaline rush of high-speed cars from I-4, watch the mischievous antics of more strippers, and so much more. For more information, please visit the Universal Orlando Resort™ Blog here.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to respond to this email or contact our pole dancing manager, Bubba at (407) 224-4233, option four (69).

Best regards
:thumbsup: ...ahhh, finally a show that we can get our teeth into. :peace::party:

Universal Studios Japan has massive retractable light towers around their lagoon

I hope the lasers from CineSpec get upgraded. Seemed kinda weak.

Also, did they remove the spotlights from the top of the San Fran facades from cinespeec? Maybe they'll get reused?