Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

Hopefully they don’t pull a 2017 with announcements. They really should’ve announced Halloween when the trailer dropped; also wouldn’t it be ironic if we got a Purge Zone and House

Orlando still has it so we probably do; Maybe it’s a different version? Can’t see why Universal wouldn’t do a promo house for it though considering it’s also a Blumhouse film - maybe Miramax said no since they also own partial rights?
Something weird has definitely happened with Halloween, regardless.

I would think perhaps one of us is getting a Halloween maze based ENTIRELY on the 2018 version and someone else is getting a compilation house with a bit of the 2018 movie; however I'm hesitant about that given that the rights for the franchise seem to be all over.

Given that Murdy confirmed the maze in Parisian Courtyard is being announced in July, do you think it's safe to assume that's our actual next announcement?

I'm lost. So if The Thing, IT, The Conjuring, AHS: Asylum, and Halloween (2018), weren't coming, whether it be lost last year or misinformation, can someone, even in a vague way, confirm that UCM is still in tact? Because if not, then all the mazes that were originally rumored have all been announced.