Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 157 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think I've gotten past the point of being disappointed by the recent news; Now I'm just baffled. No IT, no Thing, ok there are reasons for that. No AHS? Umm... But no Halloween? What? When? Who? And there's no chance at all that some of this is mis-information?
Did you know?

A 390-year-old bonsai tree survived the Hiroshima nuclear bomb....

DC's Swamp Thing confirmed. Unless it's Twin Peaks. But it's not Twin Peaks. Is it Twin Peaks?

EDIT: The tree in Poltergeist? It actually survived the ending of that movie...

EDIT EDIT: Gahhhhhh... In the first Sinister, the hanging tree still being around after the murders is the big tip-off that Ethan Hawke writer dude made a huge mistake.

Last edited:
Spat out my mimosa

*All of this confusion is happening intentionally. You guys should all be surprised! Disappointed maybe but SURPRISED!

My expectations have gone through so many ups and downs that their eardrums burst from the altitude change. I'm not sure if I can be disappointed if I don't even have a clue what to expect or even want anymore.

Reactions: marip123
I'm convinced none of y'all actually know anything anyway lol
I'd love Titans to come back, as long as Freddy and Jason get new scenes, they replace Leatherface with MK, and have the ending wrap back around.

I have the feeling that we were leaked the "blue-sky" lineup. Things didn't totally turn out that way and we've been running on that. Obviously some stuff from blue-sky sessions pan-out, others don't.