Toy Story Land - General Discussion | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Magic posted aerials on Monday. This overview really shows that the entry and Slinky are done. They seem to still be putting finishing touches on the Donkey and TSMM.
MFX2TO0.jpg

Also, note the new props added to the entrance roof of Saucers.

Last edited:
I’m happy TSMM is getting a great little upgrade with all of this. The new entrance and additional theming seem to make the ride feel much more complete.

Also, I love the toys scattered around the path leading to Slinky in that aerial ^, especially the toy truck that seems to be a kiosk of some sort? All the little touches might just be enough to sell me on this thing :lol:

I’m happy TSMM is getting a great little upgrade with all of this. The new entrance and additional theming seem to make the ride feel much more complete.

Also, I love the toys scattered around the path leading to Slinky in that aerial ^, especially the toy truck that seems to be a kiosk of some sort? All the little touches might just be enough to sell me on this thing :lol:
I also appreciate the Lincoln Log retaining wall. Not something I had noticed yet.

Everything looks much better then expected. I do find those 5 pieces of the unfinished fence backdrop curious. I wonder why they stopped.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I agree that TSL looks terrific and fun! That being said, I really feel that another ride should have been incorporated into the land. There are enough other TSL rides around the globe to clone and it would have really helped spread out the crowds and keep wait times to unbearable instead of extremely unbearable.

Reactions: tankart150
I agree that TSL looks terrific and fun! That being said, I really feel that another ride should have been incorporated into the land. There are enough other TSL rides around the globe to clone and it would have really helped spread out the crowds and keep wait times to unbearable instead of extremely unbearable.

Yes, this in the end is the ultimate problem with the land: needed more capacity.

Thank God that Runaway Railway and SW:GE are opening next year, or else this park could have had some serious problems.

Wow. I’m pleasantly surprised! It looks great!
Looks great at night.

Yeah, when looking at that lighting package, it's outstanding of the amount of moving lighting elements. If there is anything that I love when coasters get added, it's lighting packages. And my god, this is great to see Disney do.

It's FAR BETTER, than that horrid package now on Incredicoaster for DCA.

Yea, Toy Story Rave Land, am I right?
giphy.gif

The land seems to have really turned out to be good looking aesthetically, especially in the evening. Pity there weren't more rides and capacity. The appetizers are really good but the meat and potatoes are small portions.

Reactions: twebber55