Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 244 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That new parade building is going to be quite a hike. I wonder where they'll put the gate. Hopefully closer to the side it's on than trying to get there from E.T.Adventure. I'm not against a ton of walking, but usually by the time HHN starts I've been walking in the parks all day and the later it gets, the rougher it gets. Especially several days into vacation. Ah well. I'll just eat like a pig and keep the calorie count up.

That new parade building is going to be quite a hike. I wonder where they'll put the gate. Hopefully closer to the side it's on than trying to get there from E.T.Adventure. I'm not against a ton of walking, but usually by the time HHN starts I've been walking in the parks all day and the later it gets, the rougher it gets. Especially several days into vacation. Ah well. I'll just eat like a pig and keep the calorie count up.
This is basically the "back houses" layout as I know them. Green is entrance. Red is exit. I don't specifically recall the Sprung 2 layout, but I'm fairly certain that's what it was.

Judging by this image Legacy posted, I think my spec from a few weeks back is what is likely. TrT enters and exits at ET like Ash did last year, Meteor enters and exits Barney like usual, and DE:pZ and Snacks would be next to each other just like Hive and Scarecrow were last year.

Attachments

• Back Houses.png
    Back Houses.png
    772 KB · Views: 36
As excited as I am for tomorrow (I kinda want Snacks to be named Schlock Me Amadeus) I’m most excited to eventually find out what Meteor is gonna be. Even with the codename and how it ties into it-like could it be meteor in a literal sense or a maybe meteoric rise?? And allllll the metaphors and fan theories about Pickle Rick and if thats how it connects, or if it’s something completely different, etc.

Ok, so original or some kind of original spin on an IP(s).
I've been saying for a while: it's the original, Snacks.
As excited as I am for tomorrow (I kinda want Snacks to be named Schlock Me Amadeus) I’m most excited to eventually find out what Meteor is gonna be. Even with the codename and how it ties into it-like could it be meteor in a literal sense or a maybe meteoric rise?? And allllll the metaphors and fan theories about Pickle Rick and if thats how it connects, or if it’s something completely different, etc.
Its got a decent pun and quality alliteration. Can't ask for much more.

And I really think the actual Meteor reveal will disappoint in relation to the clue. It's not really complicated.

How funny would it be if codename Poison was the band poison from the 80’s and the House is like a concert venue overtaken by a canablistic band that tortured and kills its fans.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit