Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing the original Raptor Encounter and Blue within a couple days of each other, it really is night and day! The old one's head sculpt is so weird-looking to me now. When Blue looks at you you feel like you're seeing the film character in the flesh. Love it! Hoping they update the old ones to the new style for sure.

the original raptor suit looks like a goofy, Caricature version of what a raptor is meant to look like.
it kinda looks like a Cartoon version of a raptor. like if they made it out of a cartoon drawing of a raptor.
I never understood why that raptor looked so goofy, why they did that.

this new Blue raptor looks amazing and makes me want to go to Islands and wait in line. it looks so incredible. the old raptor looks like a bootleg version of a raptor now :grin:

After seeing the original Raptor Encounter and Blue within a couple days of each other, it really is night and day! The old one's head sculpt is so weird-looking to me now. When Blue looks at you you feel like you're seeing the film character in the flesh. Love it! Hoping they update the old ones to the new style for sure.

Off topic kind of. However in the video of Blue, the TM who is looking after Blue. His voice sounds so familiar , it’s on the tip of my tongue but I can’t put a finger on it. Anyone know who I might be thinking of? Some actor of some sort.

I think Jurassic Park deserves an amazing outdoor/indoor Jeep ride maybe like Dinosaur, but better. I don't think they have the space for it, but I'd be disappointed if they just build a random Jurassic Park coaster like they did in Japan.
Oh, if only...

1ba642901fe68ce1754f166fcf4079af.jpg

aea4ffdf01be63c26a3c10776287ce67.jpg

3ad10b416a94ece89b436adeaa478a81.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.