Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 245 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A trusted source on HNN is claiming that a rumored property a lot of people assumed wasn't coming to the event, actually is coming. And that a lot of people will be eating humble pie. My guess is IT, The Lost Boys, or The Thing.

A trusted source on HNN is claiming that a rumored property a lot of people assumed wasn't coming to the event, actually is coming. And that a lot of people will be eating humble pie. My guess is IT, The Lost Boys, or The Thing.
lebowski.gif

Maybe AHS? I know it's an unpopular opinion but I would love to see cult, especially as a scarezone

You mean Ringwraith?

They're not talking about one of those.

I mean, hell, I literally title a clue set "Crow." As in, "Eating crow."

Do you guys think there will be any connection between the Twisted Traditions scarezone and Trick r Treat? They’ve using the term “twisted traditions” in recent Trick r Treat promos. Just a thought. Maybe the scarezone will incorporate ideas / themes from trick r treat?

Attachments

• 45DF2956-58F8-443A-A081-E9D1283F2CC8.png
    45DF2956-58F8-443A-A081-E9D1283F2CC8.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Do you guys think there will be any connection between the Twisted Traditions scarezone and Trick r Treat? They’ve using the term “twisted traditions” in recent Trick r Treat promos. Just a thought. Maybe the scarezone will incorporate ideas / themes from trick r treat?
The idea being Halloween traditions? They're not exactly hiding that it's the same thing. It's just that one will have scarecrows and the other will have Sam. Who is a scarecrow kinda.

Yeah true. Another thought, If Twisted Traditions is going to have scarecrows than what will The Harvest have? I assumed The Harvest would be scarecrows (you know, being barn themed) and Twisted Traditions would be pumpkins. These two scarezones have me kind of confused.

@Legacy the comments about oz being a confirmed house is this a legitamite thing? Also as far as your concerned would you say this year is conceptually more interesting than past few years? I know you don’t go anymore but I’m sure some event years sound more appealing to you then others do

@Legacy the comments about oz being a confirmed house is this a legitamite thing? Also as far as your concerned would you say this year is conceptually more interesting than past few years? I know you don’t go anymore but I’m sure some event years sound more appealing to you then others do
I can neither confirm or deny.

Well... I could. I don't want to because what I have is pretty direct with some fuzzy edges. That fuzziness is why I don't feel comfortable saying what it is or it isn't. Because it could be what it is or it could be more.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Make sense?

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I can neither confirm or deny.

Well... I could. I don't want to because what I have is pretty direct with some fuzzy edges. That fuzziness is why I don't feel comfortable saying what it is or it isn't. Because it could be what it is or it could be more.

:shrug:

Make sense?
I know what you mean lmao all is good just have to wait and see when the time comes

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
So wait are we getting Halloween 4 or 4-5? In the HW thread we know we’re getting/sharing 4 but I’m just curious if we’re getting a mashup of the sequels or just solo 4?