Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 158 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So then will we just never get seasons 2,3, or 7 of AHS ever? Seems like a really weird move as I think it’s a pretty big draw for the GP...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ridesandstuff
StrTh & TrT are already confirmed, and Halloween 4, Poltergeist, & UCM seem all but confirmed given the first two are still highly rumored as being shared with Orlando. Wonder if something else is taking HoB 2 since First Purge is also all but confirmed?

Edit - Agreed with @cdogsumo; Roanoke was one of the only good mazes last year so it seems like a weird move

I don't know if you guys saw, but Warner Brothers is officially bringing back Neibolt for Horror Made Here and revamping it.
Saw and noticed that they are upping the game.

I again call BS on the Conjuring lawsuit being the reason we didn't and won't get it.

I also love they are using the Joker and doing an Arkham Asylum maze.

Reactions: peasoupprincess
It does suck, given Asylum being one of the main reasons for Hollywood to adopt the 1-season-per-maze approach.
And we don't know if that was one THEIR main reasons to doing it. All we know is that's one of the main upsides of that being a possibility. For all we know, AHS was originally a one and done deal and got extended an extra year and figured they had enough anthology mazes in their line up so they decided to focus on just the latest season.

Reactions: horrornights789
And we don't know if that was one THEIR main reasons to doing it. All we know is that's one of the main upsides of that being a possibility. For all we know, AHS was originally a one and done deal and got extended an extra year and figured they had enough anthology mazes in their line up so they decided to focus on just the latest season.

I also think they went with solo Roanoke since Asylum, Coven, Roanoke wouldn’t have fit in the FDTD Tent without doing them justice since Asylum & Roanoke could easily fill up their own mazes. And Arkham Asylum ever happened I would be so happy

The art they have on the website for Arkham looks really cool. I know there can be a difference between artwork and what the finished product is.

I also agree that competition can only be a good thing.

Reactions: peasoupprincess
How ironic would it be that WB makes an It house way better than HHN ever would. I could see that happening.

I'm actually thrilled HHN may have some descent competition in the valley. They need that kick in the pants really bad. They're just getting lazy. An Arkham Asylum house sounds DOPE.

If WB keeps expanding I think they might end up having a lead since they have Conjuring/Annabelle, IT, Nightmare on Elm Street & partially Jason and Leatherface, unless Lionsgate gets the Dimension Films IP’s(Scream, Hellraiser, FDTD, Halloween Resurrection:grin:) idk where else besides Blumhouse that Uni could get popular IP’s from. Really curious to see how WB’s event ends up in the next 5-10 years

Edit - HOLY CRAP I DIDNT READ THE ABOVE POSTS I DIDNT REALIZE ARKHAM ASYLUM WAS ACTUALLY HAPPENING AT WB; I need to go there ASAP

Last edited:
If WB keeps expanding I think they might end up having a lead since they have Conjuring/Annabelle, IT, Nightmare on Elm Street & partially Jason and Leatherface, unless Lionsgate gets the Dimension Films IP’s(Scream, Hellraiser, FDTD, Halloween Resurrection:grin:) idk where else besides Blumhouse that Uni could get popular IP’s from. Really curious to see how WB’s event ends up in the next 5-10 years

Edit - HOLY CRAP I DIDNT READ THE ABOVE POSTS I DIDNT REALIZE ARKHAM ASYLUM WAS ACTUALLY HAPPENING AT WB; I need to go there ASAP

I think they'll still allow Universal to license properties considering they didn't prohibit Trick R Treat from happening.

I think they'll still allow Universal to license properties considering they didn't prohibit Trick R Treat from happening.

In the write up it only mentioned Lionsgate though; might not have been on purpose? Does anyone what studio owns Poltergeist(just to see if that ones on the chopping block or not)?

Holy $#^% an arkham asylum maze? That sounds awesome. Damn you WB.

EDIT: About the lineup... no asylum or ahs maze *sigh*. Really hope for that ahs scarezone though. What are the speculated IP's for HOB 2?

Last edited:
Wait so was the bansai tree analogy a reference to UCM or the Halloween maze? especially with that extra part of "the tree was gone, but seeds will sprout something new".