Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

Good one.:thumbsup:....And, every time I tried to get in rerides on F&F, Alene gave me a big hassle. I'd say, give it a try it might seem better after a few rides. Her reply always was "It's a f up ride. Dave said it was f up and he's right. I agree with Dave". You're like a god to her. :)
Once you've been on it once, your opinion is pretty much fully formed with this ride. It's not a ride that gets better each time you ride it, either. I actually think there's an argument to be made that it gets worse.

Once you've been on it once, your opinion is pretty much fully formed with this ride. It's not a ride that gets better each time you ride it, either. I actually think there's an argument to be made that it gets worse.
I've done it 3 times, and just the 2 preshows and the musion scene are enough to make me not want to ride it again. They are close to painful.

Question about the virtual queue for this attraction:

Went with a buddy a few weeks ago because he hadn't ridden it yet. The wait time was 45 minutes, so we decided to get a return time through the app. We went and did other stuff, came back to F&F at our return time, and were admitted through the virtual queue entrance. After that, we were routed into the normal queue after the initial warehouse building with the Subaru and Ford in it, where we then waited 40 minutes to ride the attraction.

What makes that experience a "Virtual Queue"? All they did was convince us to wait twice as long to ride the attraction.

Unfortunately the merge point is so far up the wait time reduction is minimal. They need to better control flow and reduce the wait after the preshows for it to work.

As much as I enjoy the attraction, I agree that the space deserved a better attraction and the general reception of this attraction will be very detrimental to Uni.

I just cannot think of another Ride that was this bad and hated as much. for the most part most of uni's rides were at least "okay"
It’s an unoriginal clone that takes up a ton of space and doesn’t have any thrills, while still not really being family friendly, it’s the perfect storm.

I experienced this attraction over the weekend and wow is it bad. Not to just pile on here, but there had to be something better that was on the table? The graphics feel like a Cruisin' USA arcade game from 15 years ago and it seemed like there was almost no movement to the ride. The queue is interesting to look at, but I am genuinely shocked at how bad the attraction is a whole. Nearly anything would have been more entertaining than what this ended up as.

Too bad they had no way of knowing this would be such a flop.

winking_lucille_arrested_development.gif

As an overall experience, Shrek is definitely worse. For as much as we moan about "story"... Shrek makes FJ look like coherent. That pre-show is garbage and irrelevant, and the show itself has a bunch of time and logic gaps.

It's just that Shrek wasn't based off an action franchise, and billed as an attraction that lived up those types of films. And expectations were in check because it's a film, not a D+ ticket headliner.