Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Infinity Falls - 2018 Raft Ride

My friend works at SeaWorld and he was given an opportunity to look around the ride to see its progress. All he could tell me was "This does not look like Sea World's work.... more like Universal's or Disney's work.
I mean, Antarctica’s exterior rock and ice work looks incredible. It’s just the ride inside that isn’t too good. SeaWorld can do great theming when they want, that’s for sure.

I’m glad Infinity Falls is coming out as great as it is. Good on them.

My friend works at SeaWorld and he was given an opportunity to look around the ride to see its progress. All he could tell me was "This does not look like Sea World's work.... more like Universal's or Disney's work.
This attraction also feels very Sea World to me...Bright, colourful, but rooted in the natural world...I think they should continue making things like this

Also, is it just me or does it look like that there is a second tower on this ride despite all concept art and merch pretty much only showing one tower? I'm confused.