Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 159 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Am I the only one shocked that it took this long for an Arkham Asylum maze to happen at a haunt? like how Six Flags just chose to sit on those precious DC rights for ages and not do Arkham?

Honestly; I’m surprised they used Suicide Squad over Arkham. Anyone know if it’s an original take on the Asylum or if it’s based on the badass video game?

Honestly; I’m surprised they used Suicide Squad over Arkham. Anyone know if it’s an original take on the Asylum or if it’s based on the badass video game?
Well that was Six Flags who did Suicide Squad and the timing made sense. When the game was fresh and new, The Dark Knight was still (and kinda still is) in the social conscious and people would've been expecting a Nolan-esque environment, so it makes sense to wait a bit, especially now that the new DCEU flopped.
From the artwork they're showing on the website, it's specifically the video game. I'm sure they'll take all sorts of creative liberties, but I'm sure the video game will be used as the visual aesthetic.

Reactions: horrornights789
Well that was Six Flags who did Suicide Squad and the timing made sense. When the game was fresh and new, The Dark Knight was still (and kinda still is) in the social conscious and people would've been expecting a Nolan-esque environment, so it makes sense to wait a bit, especially now that the new DCEU flopped.
From the artwork they're showing on the website, it's specifically the video game. I'm sure they'll take all sorts of creative liberties, but I'm sure the video game will
be used as the visual aesthetic.

True; I almost feel like there should be a separate thread for the WB event since it seems so awesome. Besides Joker, Harley, and maybe Batman and Catwoman, Killer Croc & Poison Ivy are a must for the maze since their environments could translate pretty well

CUT TO: a panning shot of a black car traveling through a long country road. A single passenger sat in the back seat. His destination, unknown until he pulls up to the cemetery. With a single tear in his eye, he walks towards a gravestone. This gravestone was that of a young boy 2007-2017. It read "Here lies HHN"

The man stood over the grave, spat on it, and went home.

Reactions: horrornights789

Thanks! I figured with all of the discussion about WB’s event in the HHN thread there had to be one:grin: Unrelated but is anyone else curious as to how they’ll pull off the Woods scene for TrT in the Mummy Queue? The MurderHouse Productions TrT Maze was really good for a home haunt but it’s scenes were really limited. Hoping that with the more room in a tent we don’t get black walls galore

Meanwhile as many put there figuring out black wall location. But who knows they probably read these things and probably put webbing on those black walls. And scale back on actors

Nah they'll just keep the room completely dark, hang some black string, and keep it pushin!

kinda sad that a cedar fair park had a better event than universal hollywood did last year it’ll probably be the same thing this year...i’m very skeptical about this year...i honestly don’t think murdy will pull off any maze this year except stranger things but ill wait and see maybe ill be impressed...at least hhn is better than fright fest though ill give them that.

Reactions: HauntfanLA