Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

I posted that, and the original source (HHNOrlando, BTW as the official source {Their Twitter}) on the Dead Exposure thread...primarily due to that it's set in Paris, and that was actually confirmed.

HHN Orlando’s Twitter posted 14 of these postcards over the course of about 8 hours telling the tragic tale of Emily and her husband honeymooning in Paris. By the end of the day I found myself eagerly anticipating the next postcard from Emily and entry in her story.

Props to their marketing. If you’re not on twitter I recommend you sign up if only to follow HHN Orlando. Maybe this is a one off but Ive got a feeling they will have more as we move closer to September.

What a great improvement from last year.

So when was that next announcement again?

Dear God pleaseeeeeeeeee let Halloween be based on the Blumhouse adaption instead of Halloween 4. The new one looks so good
So... if the next announcement has nothing to do with what is being presented during SDCC, will people stop asking about the new Halloween?

Asking for a friend...

So would July 20th’s announcement be “Surprise” then? Earlier in the thread someone brought up Coach but that was shot down. Plus Hollywood’s announcements are about to roll in and their suspected Horrors of Blumhouse 2 maze is already almost in scenic

Halloween 4 was released in 1988 so at least it’ll fit in. Excited to see reactions to Horror of Blumhouse’s announcement since that one seemed to get bad reception from the GP last year. Any guesses as to what they’ll have? My bet is HDD(all but guaranteed at this point), Get Out, & Truth or Dare

Halloween 4 was released in 1988 so at least it’ll fit in. Excited to see reactions to Horror of Blumhouse’s announcement since that one seemed to get bad reception from the GP last year. Any guesses as to what they’ll have? My bet is HDD(all but guaranteed at this point), Get Out, & Truth or Dare

GP loved Blumhouse last year. Consistently praised as the best IP house of 2017. They won’t be able to replicate that in 2018.