Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

So gabe, will there be any modifications to your CGI coaster pov based on these new twists and banks?

Impatient as ever, I am tiring of track now and want them to plant plants and perhaps sculpt a little brook with ferns, salamanders and a two or three frogs. Oh, and a shrubbery or two.

Soon:

bjbigm.jpg

I'm assuming that once the track is complete, they'll begin testing?

If they complete the track and begin testing soon, people here will go crazy waiting for a summer 2019 opening:fight:

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually no, that means they’d have to install ALL the show systems before indoor and outdoor scenes. Doesn’t make sense. Plus I imagine the trains aren’t done till next year.

yeah, I was just curious if they "tested the track" before building all around it. Kinda makes sense to "correct" it when you have a little more room to work with, but then again this isn't amateur hour.

Testing shouldn't be done until the entire attraction is almost complete.

Usually no, that means they’d have to install ALL the show systems before indoor and outdoor scenes. Doesn’t make sense. Plus I imagine the trains aren’t done till next year.

I'd imagine they'd do a pull through or something. It doesn't need to be the actual trains. The last thing they want is for a defect to be found after all the theming and trees have been installed and a month before opening.

So gabe, will there be any modifications to your CGI coaster pov based on these new twists and banks?

Impatient as ever, I am tiring of track now and want them to plant plants and perhaps sculpt a little brook with ferns, salamanders and a two or three frogs. Oh, and a shrubbery or two.
There needs to be some slight tweaks to the figure 8 section and the one after that, but I think I’ll wait until we get some more aerials to update my recreation. It’ll be a lot easier when I have reference pics from multiple angles.

I bet Intamin will use a bare frame payload train car to do early tests. Its common practice, and with the time required for tree planting. They will definitely carve out time to test on track sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.